Cloudz Microbead Neck Travel Pillow
Last updated date: October 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Pillow you should buy.
Update as October 22, 2020:
Checkout The Best Travel Pillow for a detailed review of all the top travel pillows.
One of the best features of this travel pillow is the included snap closure. This allows the pillow to be attached to the outside of your carry-on, as well as keep the pillow in place when used around your neck. The inner microbeads conform to your body, so you can relax and enjoy your car, bus, train or plane ride.
In our analysis of 181 expert reviews, the Cloudz Microbead Neck Travel Pillow placed 3rd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GUARANTEED | BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. Our customers come first! Seems like everyone is offering a travel pillow these days, but why take a chance with an “unknown” brand. Clöudz is one of the originators and innovators of the travel pillow. We have been here for the last 15+ years and will be here for many years to come. **THE ORIGINAL MICROBEAD TRAVEL PILLOW by Clöudz! Why take a chance on an imitation? For over 15 years, Millions of happy travelers have used our pillows in airports around the globe! **FILLED WITH EXCLUSIVE, ULTRA-PREMIUM Comforlite MICROBEADS. Our super small polystyrene beads will give you the relaxing support you need and will conform to your every position. However, they will not crush easily like so many other pillows on the market who use inferior quality beads. Buy the pillow that lasts! **DUAL COMFORT! Super soft and cozy plush on one side and cool, relaxing spandex on the other. It’s like having TWO pillows and everyone knows how important it is to have flexibility during travel. SNAP CLOSURE. Allows you to secure the pillow around your neck to help prevent your head from falling forward so you can catch some Z’s! **EASILY ATTACHES TO LUGGAGE. Simply snap around the handle of your luggage or to your backpack. A very hand feature during your travels. **USE IT AS A LUMBAR SUPPORT! Our pillow doubles as a lumbar support. Super soft and super versatile. **USE IT FRONTWARDS LIKE A MASSAGE TABLE PILLOW! Simply close the snap and rest your face forward into the pillow. USE ON-THE-GO OR AT HOME. Our pillow is just as comfortable on the couch or on the bed!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Pillows
Whether you travel by plane, train or automobile, chances are your journey is going to last at least a few hours. As long as you aren’t the driver, you’ll be able to rest your head and catch a few ZZZs. Travel pillows are the perfect solution, as bed pillows are just too big to realistically transport. When shopping for a comfortable travel pillow, there are a few things to look for.
Determine who you’re buying the pillow for. There are pillows for adults, as well as children. The MyPillow Roll & Go Travel Pillow is a good choice if you plan on bringing your kids along, as it resembles the bedtime pillow they have come to know and love and it’s machine washable.
Look to see what type of support the pillow offers. You want a pillow that is going to prevent your neck from getting stiff and your muscles from getting sore. There are also models that have added chin support to keep your head from falling over as you drift off to sleep.
Ask yourself what type of material you prefer? The two most common types are cotton and memory foam. Cotton is soft and comforting, while the memory foam is able to conform to your specific body shape.
Review the travel pillows uses. Some pillows are simply made for the neck and head, while others, like the Dot&Dot Twist Memory Foam Travel Pillow, can also be used to support the back or to prop up a leg.
Consider a travel pillow that comes with a few extras. The MLVOC Memory Foam Travel Pillow also offers customers a handy set of earplugs and an eye mask for quieting the senses. It also includes a travel bag to keep all of the pieces together.
The Travel Pillow Buying Guide
- Always read the product label to locate the cleaning instructions. Many travel pillows are safe to throw in the wash, but some aren’t. You don’t want to accidentally damage the pillow and have to shell out money for a new one.
- Make sure the travel pillow doesn’t take up too much space so you have room in your luggage for more necessities. Another option is to choose a travel pillow can be attached to your luggage.
- When it’s time to replace your travel pillow, consider a few alternative uses for it. You can use the pillow as a knee guard while gardening, a pet bed or even simply use the outer fabric as a rag for cleaning.
- When comparing the price of travel pillows, you’ll need to take into account size and extra features. For example, the Cloudz Microbead Neck Travel Pillow costs less than the MLVOC Memory Foam Travel Pillow, as the Cloudz pillow is smaller. It also doesn’t come with a travel case, earbuds and an eye patch like the MLVOC pillow. The Dot&Dot Twist Memory Foam Travel Pillow is slightly higher in price than the MyPillow Roll & Go Travel Pillow, as it has a more intricate design.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide