CleanKicks Dual Textured Shoe Cleaner Wipes, 30-Count
Last updated date: October 26, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shoe Cleaner Wipes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shoe Cleaner Wipe you should buy.
Editor's Note October 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Shoe Cleaner Wipes for a detailed review of all the top shoe cleaner wipes.
As well as including additional soft fabric for gentle cleaning, these shoe cleaner wipes come with a dispenser that keeps the wipes moist. The skin-safe formulation is suitable for many shoe materials, including suede and nubuck.
In our analysis, the CleanKicks CleanKicks Dual Textured Shoe Cleaner Wipes, 30-Count placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DUAL TEXTURED WIPE - Remover of dirt & grime, this wipe scrubs it all away to keep shoes refreshed. PREMIUM CLEANING SOLUTION - Designed to breakdown every day shoe buildup no matter the situation. SKIN SAFE FORMULATION - You will not find any harmful chemicals as we are 100% skin safe. WILL IT WORK ON MY SHOES? - Suede, Leather, Nubuck, Rubber, Shoes, Sneakers, Boots, Heels, Cleats. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return within 30 days.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shoe Cleaner Wipes
Whether it’s a quick once-over before an interview or keeping sneakers clean after use, shoe cleaning wipes are a simple and convenient solution to dirty shoes. While there are a variety of products for cleaning and polishing shoes that include various steps and brushes or other tools, shoe cleaning wipes are intended to be quick and easy to use.
These wipes are great for cleaning up messy footwear or giving them a quick shine and polish. Many such wipes are made to be portable — they’re individually wrapped and pre-moistened — while others come from a dispenser. They are also used in the hospitality industry as amenities.
When shopping for shoe cleaning wipes, important considerations include the texture of the wipes, the chemicals used and what sort of materials they can be used on. Many wipes are textured, or textured on one side and smooth on the other, to address different types of messes.
Textured wipes are good for tougher jobs like getting off mud, while smooth wipes are ideal for delicate areas and lighter cleaning. Different wipes also use different types of chemicals or other cleaning agents. These different cleaners can be optimized for a particular type of shoe, such as leather shoes, or be made for use on a wide range of materials. Consider different combinations of textures and cleaners to suit your shoes and intended uses.
The Shoe Cleaner Wipe Buying Guide
- Consider allergies and skin conditions when choosing shoe cleaning wipes. Since these wipes are made to be used by hand, they already use skin-safe chemicals and materials, but if you have sensitive skin, allergies or other conditions, it’s a good idea to check the ingredients.
- Suede and nubuck are two materials that can be hard to clean. If you own shoes like this, or shoes that are canvas or use woven or knitted fibers, look for wipes that are intended for these materials.
- Always test wipes on a small and discreet area of the shoe first before using the wipe on the rest of the shoe. Even carefully formulated wipes can react surprisingly with any given shoe.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide