Casabella Duo Soup Dispenser & Sponge Storage
Last updated date: April 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soap Dispensers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soap Dispenser you should buy.
Editor's Note July 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Soap Dispenser for a detailed review of all the top soap dispensers.
With dual dispensers, the Casabella Duo Soup Dispenser & Sponge Storage is perfect for your kitchen sink. Store dish soap in one side and hand soap in the other, and use the holder for storing sponges and cleaning brushes. The base is detachable for easy cleaning.
In our analysis of 58 expert reviews, the Casabella Casabella Duo Soup Dispenser & Sponge Storage placed 6th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Casabella sink sider duo with sponge - Black and chrome plating is the perfect dispenser for either dish soap or hand soap in your kitchen. The sink sider is easy to refill and can be operated with one hand. The sink sider includes a built in compartment for sponge or brush storage. Bottles are easily removed for cleaning. Casabella was created with the novel idea that housewares and cleaning products could be great looking, fun and functional all at the same time. With focus on product and graphic design we strive to deliver products that are attractive, intuitive and supremely functional. That's our challenge! We design, assemble and distribute products from our new York Headquarters. The Casabella team is comprised of people who work hard every day to keep the company moving in new and better directions. We believe we can always do better and strive to identify improvements in our processes as well as our products.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soap Dispensers
In most households, a soap dispenser rests beside each sink. Sure, you can leave your soap in the container it came in, but that can get costly. Instead, you could buy a large, pump-less, container of soap and provide soap for every sink in your home, likely for months.
But to shift to that budget-friendly option, you’ll first need to invest in soap dispensers that you can refill. Simply set the dispenser up and refill it whenever it starts to get low. For best results, you should thoroughly clean each dispenser, including the pump, every time you refill it, if not more often.
When it comes to choosing a soap dispenser, there are a few things to consider. Dispensers will come into contact with moisture on a regular basis, so make sure the pump won’t rust over time. The bottom can also slip around in the moisture that pools underneath, so a non-slip surface will come in handy.
But overall, the design of the dispenser will likely be a top consideration. A dispenser with a mason jar design will work well with your farmhouse décor, for instance, while decorative glass will set your dispenser apart from the many others on the market. There are so many different designs, you can easily find the best look for your home.
The Soap Dispenser Buying Guide
- With many refillable soap dispensers, getting the liquid inside can be a problem. If the neck of yours isn’t wide enough, a funnel can help you avoid a mess.
- Soap dispensers aren’t just for soap. You can also use them for essential oils, lotions and any other type of liquid you want dispensed through a pump. However, if you plan to use it for thicker liquids like shampoo or conditioner, look for a dispenser with a wide uptake tube to prevent clogging.
- For kitchen soap, it may come in handy to buy an all-in-one dispenser that will hold dish soap, hand soap, sponges and scrub brushes.
- Some soap dispensers can leak. Some are built with a gasket to prevent this, which will help keep your countertops mess-free.
- Larger soap dispensers can hold more liquid, requiring fewer refills.
- A dispenser with hands-free operation provides a level of convenience. Wave your hand over the sensor and soap pumps into your hand. However, keep in mind that these dispensers require batteries that you’ll have to change periodically.
- If you’re using your dispenser for sensitive liquids like essential oils or herbal remedies, amber-tinted glass can keep sunlight out, protecting the internal contents from degradation.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide