Burgess Brothers Nonstick Mini Waffle Maker
Last updated date: September 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mini Waffle Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mini Waffle Maker you should buy.
Editor's Note September 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Mini Waffle Maker for a detailed review of all the top mini waffle makers.
If you're looking to make a specialty waffle, look no further than this mini waffle maker. This model makes churwaffles, which are a combination of churros and cornbread waffles. They can be topped with fruit for a delicious breakfast or chicken for a tasty dinner.
In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the Burgess Brothers Burgess Brothers Nonstick Mini Waffle Maker placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mission Statement: To provide quality products and services that can be shared with the world; while promoting diversity, innovation and strategic partnerships that are mutually beneficial. Core Values: Our company's core values were built on what our founders (The Burgess Brothers) defined as the necessary disciplines and sacrifice that any successful business or individual must practice if they are to be successful. Diversity, Equality, Accountability, and Commitment. Everyone on our team accepts the oath of our guiding principles for business: Knowledge, Positioning, Opportunity and Power (K.P.O.P) Knowledge: Our employees and staff must have, obtain or be willing to sacrifice and seek the knowledge necessary for the positions within the organization they are assigned, to ensure our customers are receiving our services at the highest level possible. Position: We will intentionally place our organization and customers in positions that bring about opportunities and winning positions. Opportunity: We will explore opportunities as they become available and except only those that will be mutually beneficial and in agreement with our company's mission and values. Power: We will use our power and authority to create a diverse workforce, client base and culture that values diversity; while creating opportunities that result in wins, focuses on collaboration, diversity and inclusion.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mini Waffle Makers
While waffle makers are mainly designed to produce delicious waffles for breakfast, they can actually be used to cook a host of other foods as well. For example, you can use a waffle iron to make grilled cheese, hashbrowns, quesadillas and even pizza. If you have children at home, you may wish to go with a mini waffle maker to create smaller waffles that are easier for little mouths to eat.
Determine how many mini waffles the machine is able to produce. If you have one or two children in the home, you may be okay with a waffle maker that cooks a single waffle. Larger families, however, will want to go with a model that makes four waffles at once.
Check that the waffle maker’s plates have a nonstick coating. Waffles can be very difficult to get out without this coating.
Look to see if the mini waffle maker has any safety features. Does it have a cool-touch handle, non-skid rubber feet to protect your counter surface or a latching or locking handle?
An indicator light is also a must. You can’t open the waffle maker to check if the waffles are fully cooked. You’ll be relying on that indicator light to let you know when the popular breakfast item is done and ready for consumption. Some models go a step further and have lights that let you know when the unit is preheated, when it’s cooking and when the food is ready for removal.
Finally, determine whether you want a basic waffle shape, or one that resembles a character that your children are familiar with. For example, you can buy a mini waffle maker that creates Mickey Mouse-shaped waffles.
The Mini Waffle Maker Buying Guide
- Some mini waffle makers don’t have an on/off switch. You’ll need to remember to unplug them as soon as you’re finished cooking the waffles.
- Many mini waffle maker models have short cords, so you’ll need to use them close by an outlet.
- It’s best to clean your mini waffle maker as soon as it cools down. Start with wiping the unit free of crumbs and excess oils using a damp cloth. If there were any spills on the exterior, you can get them next. Remove the plates and wash them in a pan of soapy dish water. If the plates aren’t removable, you’ll need to take care to wipe the plates down with a soapy dish rag followed by a rag that is only wet with water. Allow the waffle maker to air dry before you put it away.
- Mini waffle makers vary in price based on design and the number of waffles the unit is able to produce at one time. The DASH Mini Waffle Maker is basic in design and only makes one waffle, which is why it is one of the most affordable models on the market. The BLACK+DECKER Flip Waffle Maker and the Disney Mickey Mini Waffle Maker are moderately priced. Although they also only make one waffle, the BLACK+DECKER is more complex in design and the Disney model makes waffles that look like Mickey Mouse. The Burgess Brothers Nonstick Mini Waffle Maker is able to make four mini waffles at once, which is why it’s more costly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide