BT.WA Stretch Reversible L Shape Sectional Couch Covers
Last updated date: March 19, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sectional Couch Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sectional Couch Cover you should buy.
Update as March 19, 2023:
Checkout The Best Sectional Couch Covers for a detailed review of all the top sectional couch covers.
You’ll get two separate pieces in this set, giving you one for the main sofa and another for the chaise. Each piece measures 71 to 90 inches. The material is 95 percent polyester with spandex built in for stretch, and it’s machine washable for easy cleanup.
In our analysis, the BT.WA BT.WA Stretch Reversible L Shape Sectional Couch Covers placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3 Seater + 3 Seater L-Shaped Couch Cover for Corner or L-Shaped Sofa. This item is made up of 2 pieces, Applicable Dimension – one piece for main sofa Length: 71″ – 90″(180 cm – 230 cm) and another for chaise Length: 71 – 90 inches (180 – 230 cm), perfect for L-shaped sectional sofas. Following the information on the measuring guide, please measure your sofa before purchasing to ensure our sofa covers will match your sofa. Because the fabric is silky, it is NOT recommended for smooth leather furniture. 【High Quality Fabric】: Polyester 95% + Spandex 5%, soft touch and good elasticity, its elastic properties make it easier to stretch, so it is suitable for most modular sofas. And comfortable, skin-friendly and durable, non-pilling, non-fading, breathable fabric for year-round use. 【Furniture Protector】: This L-shaped sofa slipcover is stretchable, anti-wrinkle, anti-bite and easy to install. Protect your sofa from stains, baby poop, pet hair and damage. This couch slipcover not only protects your furniture, it refreshes your furniture and ensures it will last for many years. It’s also great for families with kids and pets. Available in a variety of colors to suit any home style. 【Easy to Install】: Easy to install with Our User Manual. Our sofa covers come with foam sticks that can be inserted into the gaps in the sofa seat cushions to keep the sofa cover in place and look neat and beautiful. In addition, our sectional couch cover also has several ropes, which can be tied to the bottom of the sofa to fix the L shape couch cover to achieve a good anti-slip effect. 【Easy to Clean】: Hand Washable or Machine Washable, Gently Wash in Cold Water, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron, Hang to Dry. We not only provide quality couch covers, but also focus on providing good customer service. If you have any questions about installation, product dimensions or product quality issues, please contact us via our email or Buyer Message Center and we will be happy to assist you.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sectional Couch Covers
How old is your couch? If it’s more than a few years old, you might be noticing a little aging, especially in the cushions. In fact, if you’re expecting the frame and fabric to wear out first, you could be overestimating just how well those cushions are holding up.
Modern couches are typically made from polyurethane foam, which provides plenty of cushioning the first time you take a seat. However, over time, polyurethane foam starts to degrade, losing its shape and becoming less comfortable.
Two factors contribute to polyurethane foam breaking down: hydrolysis and photo-oxidation. The latter is a form of aging that happens due to a combination of light and oxygen. For your sofa cushions, though, hydrolysis could be the biggest culprit. Exposure to humidity and moisture causes polyurethane foam to break down, and couch cushions are often exposed to both humidity and moisture.
This breaking down process is what led one industry survey to conclude that the foam inside couch cushions will drive sofa replacement much more quickly than the frame or fabric. By keeping your cushions dry and protected, though, you can possibly extend your couch’s life.
But the lifespan of your furniture isn’t the only benefit of a couch cover. You’ll also keep the fabric looking like new. If it’s a sofa you use every day, you already know the importance of that. An occasional spill or rip is tough to avoid if you’re spending hours each day on your couch, especially if you have pets or children.
But when searching for a couch cover, it’s important to carefully measure your sofa first. Even a sofa cover that promises to be universal will likely be limited. This is especially true if you have a sectional with an odd shape. You’ll need to make sure your cover not only works for the entire couch but also forms a snug fit that will keep it from sliding around as you move.
The Sectional Couch Cover Buying Guide
- You’ll want your couch cover to be as comfortable as the fabric it’s covering. Look for layered fabrics that build in cushioning for a little extra support. If you’re warm-natured, look for a cooling type of material, but you might prefer a fabric with a warmer texture to it if you’re always chilly.
- Waterproof material can be a big help in catching any spills. This is especially important if you have young children. It can come in handy to have a fabric you can simply wipe clean with a wet towel whenever necessary.
- Many couch covers are machine washable. You’ll likely want to wash on cold and avoid using detergents with bleach, but it can be a big bonus to be able to toss your couch cover in the washing machine every now and then.
- If you’re concerned about wear on your couch cover, look for one that’s labeled colorfast. This means it’s dyed in a way to ensure the colors don’t fade over time.
- Installing your couch cover can be challenging unless you choose a cover with an easy setup process. Some of the ones that attach easily will slide around as you use them, though, so having a setup that’s a little more complicated might be worth it in the long run.
- Sectionals can be particularly difficult to fit with a couch cover. There are some that come in one L-shaped piece and some that are offered in separate pieces. If you opt for an L-shaped couch cover, make sure it is designed to fit on the type of L-shaped couch you have since the chaise part of a sectional can be on the left side with some couches and the right on others.
- Make sure you carefully measure your couch before ordering. Some covers are designed to fit a range of couch sizes, but this range will still be fairly narrow.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide