Briza Infrared Outdoor Heater
Last updated date: April 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Heaters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Heater you should buy.
Update as April 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Heater for a detailed review of all the top outdoor heaters.
Whether you need to heat your garage or back patio, this outdoor heater has you covered. You can use it with the included stand or mount it to a wall or ceiling. It even comes with a handy remote control, so you can adjust the temperature from across the room.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Briza Infrared Outdoor Heater placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DUAL USE - Comes with hardware for mounting on walls or ceilings. Also comes with an adjustable tri pod stand. CARBON INFRARED TECHNOLOGY - Produces heat that is similar to the heat produced by the sun. The infrared rays emitted are easily absorbed by the surfaces in the area of the heater, which increases the temperature of their surroundings. As cool surfaces heat up, infrared heaters raise the ambient temperature of the space. SAFETY FEATURES - A protective metal sheath covers the heating elements. This means animals and children can touch the surface of our heater without being burned. The Briza has a built in sensor that will automatically shutoff the unit if it is tipped over, eliminating the possibility of a fire hazard. 4 SEASON PROTECTION - With an IP 55 rating the Briza can withstand any degree of the elements, whether its rain, snow, sand, or dust the Briza will stand up to the harshest outdoor conditions for years to come. It is also great for indoor uses for when you want to stay warm in the garage, shed or your home. EFFICIENT HEATING - Infrared heaters can make you comfortable indoors or outdoors no matter what the temperature is. Inside the heater, a hot coil is wrapped into a circle so that all of the heat can be transferred evenly. The heat produced is reflected by a special polished metal, a reflector, and the heat can be felt several yards in front of the heater. Also, Brizas heaters aren't affected by drafts or wind. TRIPOD STAND - Reaches up to 7 feet and has adjustable legs that extend far out for a stable base that eliminates the need for sand bags, or if stability isn't a concern it can be adjusted for tighter spaces. BUILT IN TIMER - Set the timer from 1-9 Hours for the heater to automatically power off. CUSTOMIZABLE HEAT- The Briza has 3 levels of heat 900W, 1200W, 1500W. 120V, 60Hz. These all can be controlled either through the remote or button on the heater. EUROPEAN DESIGN - With weather proof anodized aluminum the Briza heater provides premium performance and durability that heats as beautifully as it looks.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Heaters
Enjoying a meal or time outdoors with friends doesn’t have to end when fall approaches. An outdoor heater will extend the season several months, depending on where you live in the country. When shopping for a quality outdoor heater, there are a few things you need to know.
First, take a look at the outdoor heater’s BTUs. While you can purchase a top-notch heater with 40,000 BTUs, you may wish to go for a model like the AmazonBasics Commercial Outdoor Patio Heater that is capable of an output of 46,000 BTUs. This type of unit is a better choice if you want the warmth to reach a greater distance or you simply enjoy being enveloped by a hotter temperature.
Second, review how easy the outdoor heater is to move from one location to another. This is important, as you’ll need to store the heater in a safe place in between uses. Some models solve this dilemma by including a set of back wheels. All you need to do is slightly tilt the unit and you can effortlessly push it back and forth.
Third, consider the outdoor heater’s overall design. Are you looking for a tall model that stands alone or do you want a unit that can be mounted on your patio wall? Perhaps you’d like a heater that offers a little pop of color to your outdoor living space? Of course, there are also models that offer a unique shape in an attractive finish.
Finally, look for an outdoor heater that has a little something extra. For example, there are gas patio heaters that have a removable table surrounding their center pole. Guests can use the table to hold everything from drinks to cell phones while socializing.
The Outdoor Heater Buying Guide
- Check whether any tools are required to assemble the outdoor heater you’re interested in. Some reviewers state that certain models are hard to assemble. You may want to recruit a friend to help or contact the company’s customer service number if you get stuck on any of the steps.
- If the base of your outdoor heater isn’t stable on windy days, you can add extra sand around the base to keep it steady.
- Most outdoor heaters are not suitable for indoor use or use in areas that are not well ventilated.
- Unless otherwise stated in the outdoor heater’s product care manual, do not leave your heater out in the rain.
- It’s a good idea to store your outdoor heater in a garage, shed or carport when not in use. If leaving the heater in an open carport, you may wish to also cover it with a tarp to protect it from flying debris and common pests.
- Design plays the biggest role in the overall cost of an outdoor heater. The AmazonBasics Commercial Outdoor Patio Heater is more basic, and therefore, the most affordable model. The Briza Infrared Outdoor Heater is moderately priced. Others feature a unique pyramid design and attractive bronze finish, which allows them to be able to command the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide