Brieftons Express Quick & Powerful Manual Food Chopper, 6.8-Cup
Last updated date: July 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Food Choppers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Food Chopper you should buy.
Update as July 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Food Chopper for a detailed review of all the top food choppers.
With this food chopper, you won't have to cry when you prepare onions for your favorite dish. The push button top propels the blades, while the container collects the final product. Each food chopper set comes with a stainless steel chopper blade, a mixer attachment, an anti-skid bowl and a recipe book.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the Brieftons Express Manual Food Chopper, 6.8-Cup placed 5th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With the Brieftons Express food chopper, all it takes to go from raw onions to finely chopped onions is 3 steps in 60 seconds, hassle free, tear free. If you hate getting watery eyes when chopping onions, this will solve it all for you. With the lid on top and onions inside the bowl, you can effortlessly chop away, knowing that you will have beautifully chopped onions in seconds. Chopping onions with a knife might have just become a thing of the past!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Food Choppers
Unless you’re a professional chef, you probably don’t enjoy spending hours in the kitchen chopping vegetables. In a tech-driven era, it seems like there should be an easier way than simply slicing using a knife and cutting board.
Food choppers have been around for years, but previous iterations have produced soggy results. If you haven’t tried a food chopper in a while, you may not realize how far they’ve come. Today’s manufacturers use extra-sharp blades and sophisticated design to give your produce the same crisp cuts you’d get using a sharp knife.
Choosing the right food chopper can be a process. You’ll see several different design options, including those that confine all the food you’re chopping to a big bowl. Many choppers are made similar to a waffle or panini iron, with both the lid and base clamping together to chop the items between them.
Each design has its own benefits. A bowl design will contain everything in one place for easy cleanup, but a clamp design can be much more versatile. Instead of limiting yourself to only the items you can slip into the bowl, you’ll be able to slide large chunks of food inside. Some clamp-based choppers have a tray beneath to catch your chopped ingredients, keeping messes to a minimum.
The Food Chopper Buying Guide
- Capacity can vary greatly from one chopper to the next. If you’re typically prepping meals for one or two people, a 1.5-cup version may do the trick. However, for larger households or entertaining friends, you may need a chopper that can handle four cups of ingredients or more.
- The functionality of a chopper relies heavily on its blades. Many choppers use stainless steel blades due to their durability and rust-resistance. But it’s also important to ensure the blades are sharp from the start so they’ll be effective.
- Many modern food choppers include interchangeable blades. That means instead of being limited to chopping onions and tomatoes, you can also slice hard fruits and vegetables or spiral slice for decoration. Some choppers even let you juice.
- As always when working with blades, you’ll need to exercise extreme caution. Keep children away from it. You may also want to invest in gloves or finger guards if your chopper doesn’t come with them.
- Some choppers are dishwasher-safe, which makes cleanup easy. If your chopper comes with a bowl that promotes being dishwasher-safe, make sure you place it on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide