Boley 7-Foot Jump Rope Kids, 12-Pack
Last updated date: July 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jump Ropes For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jump Rope For Kids you should buy.
Update as July 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Jump Rope For Kids for a detailed review of all the top jump ropes for kids.
Multiple kids can enjoy playing with this set, which includes 12 jump ropes. They each measure 7 feet long. The ropes come in many bright colors.
In our analysis, the Boley Boley 7-Foot Jump Rope Kids, 12-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WHAT'S INSIDE: Get your jump on with Boley's Jump Rope Set! This variety pack comes with 12 flexible plastic jumping ropes in bright blue, sunny yellow, hot pink, and vibrant purple. Measures 82 inches or about 7 feet long, just right for children. Length is not adjustable. YOUTH WORKOUT: Keep your kid busy with a healthy exercise routine at home! Our skipping rope set is the safer ouch-free alternative to traditional hard plastic beaded ropes. And with 12 assorted pieces, you can give the gift of a new jump rope a gift to your friends, family, and neighbors. SAFE AND CHILD FRIENDLY: At Boley, child safety is our highest priority. That's why our entire production process is rigorously monitored by the most reputable organizations of child safety standards, including ASTM, Sedex, ICTI Care, and more. LOOKING FOR MORE?: Check out our Boley store here on Amazon for an exciting and diverse array of children's educational toys. From dollhouses to dinosaurs, Boley is where the action is!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jump Ropes For Kids
Playing jump rope is a fun activity that kids have loved for generations. It’s an incredibly simple concept — just a rope with some handles, which kids twirl around and jump over. Jump rope can be done alone or with friends. It’s an easily transportable item that kids can take to school or their friends’ houses, and instantly have a lot of fun.
There are lots of different jump ropes for kids available, so how do you know which one to buy? First, you need to consider how the rope will be used. For example, is your child a beginner who is just learning how to jump rope? Are they going to be skipping alone or playing double Dutch with friends? Will they be using the rope for leisure or for exercise? These questions will help you determine what kind of rope you need.
It’s also important to take into consideration the height of your child. Typically, for a child who is under 5 feet tall, you will need a 7-foot rope. For a child who is between 5 and 6 feet tall, you will need an 8-foot rope. For anyone over 6 feet, you will need a 10-foot rope.
The Jump Rope For Kids Buying Guide
- One of the most important qualities in a kids’ jump rope is durability. Kids can be rough with their things, so the jump rope needs to be able to withstand being tossed around, dragged or dropped. Often, the handles can come off the rope or come apart, so make sure they are made from strong material and are affixed securely.
- Jump rope for kids are available in fun colors like blue, green, pink, purple and yellow. Kids may want to match their jump rope to other outdoor toys or to their coat or running shoes.
- You will find jump rope for kids available in multiple quantities. Consider how many you will need. For example, if you have multiple kids you may want to buy each of them a jump rope to avoid any arguments and disagreements. Having a few extra for neighbors and friends to play with is also a good idea.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide