BOHS Kid’s Fitness Hula Hoop
Last updated date: November 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kid's Hula Hoops and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kid's Hula Hoop you should buy.
Editor's Note November 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Kid’s Hula Hoop for a detailed review of all the top kid's hula hoops.
This kid’s hula hoop comes apart into seven sections for easy transportation and storage. You can also add sand or rice to the hollow tubes to add weight to the hoop. The sturdy material is durable and will not come apart after snapping together.
In our analysis, the BOHS BOHS Kid's Fitness Hula Hoop placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Size for Kids - 25.2 inch(64cm) across, consists of 7 connectable sticks, packed in mesh bag. Space Saving - Detachable design ,easy to carry along, which could be played both indoor & outdoor travelling. Weight Adjustable - Sand or rice could be filled to adjust the weight according to personal needs. Pros & Cons - Pros: Sturdy material, and will not fall apart after snapping up; Cons: A little tough to put together, need a strong grip. Size - 26.5 inch(70cm) across, consists of 7 connectable sticks, packed in mesh bag.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kid's Hula Hoops
Hula hooping is a childhood pastime and adult activity that goes back thousands of years. It is a hoop-shaped toy that is usually twirled around the waist, though it can also be twirled around the arms, legs and neck as well. Originally, hula hoops used to be made from grapevines, stiff grasses or rattan vines. However, modern hula hoops are made from plastic tubing.
There are many benefits to hula hooping, for both kids and adults. Hula hooping provides excellent cardiovascular or aerobic exercise. This helps to improve the flow of oxygen, which can lower risk of heart disease and diabetes. Plus, this kind of exercise is great for reducing stress and improving your brain function. Hula hooping can also help to improve your balance and maintain a better posture. It also helps you to improve stability. Not only that, hula hooping improves the muscles in your lower body, especially your quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes and calves.
Hula hooping is a great family-focused activity that kids can do on their own or with adults. Hula hoops are light and portable, so you can take them out to the back yard, to the park or wherever you want to spend time with your loved ones.
The Kid's Hula Hoop Buying Guide
- The most important thing to consider when getting a kid’s hula hoop is the size. Hula hoops comes in varying sizes and not all sizing works for everyone. You need to note the space between the child’s body and the hoop itself. If the hoop is too small, it will require the child to move really fast in order to keep the hoop rotating. Hoops for kids typically measure between 25 inches to 32 inches, but it will depend on the brand of the hula hoop.
- If hula hooping is a new pastime for your kid, opt for a lightweight hoop without all the bells and whistles. This will be a good starter hoop to practice with. Once they get the hang of it, you can look into getting a weighted hoop to amp up the exercise and challenge.
- Hula hoops for kids with LED lights add another wow factor to the experience. They have an on/off switch so you can choose when to display the lights. They look especially good when used outside in the dark.
- Many kid’s hula hoops are detachable, so they consist of several pieces you have to snap together in order to make a hoop. While this adds an extra step, it’s great if you have little storage space.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide