BETTERCHIC Fleece Zip-Up Hoodie
Last updated: November 11, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cheap Hoodies For Teen Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cheap Hoodie For Teen Girls you should buy.
This sweatshirt is a dream to put on and has a fleece interior. The dropped shoulder gives a more casual silhouette, while the ribbed cuffs ensure a comfortable fit, no matter where the day takes you.
In our analysis, the Fleece Zip-Up Hoodie placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
60% Cotton, 40% Polyester. Imported. Zipper closure. Machine Wash. Cotton/polyester blend helps anti-pilling and anti-wrinkle. Soft brushed inside fleece offers a soft and comfortable feel against skin and keep you warm. Machine washable. Easy for daily care. The jersey lining in hood helps adding warmth and aesthetic feeling. Drop shoulder fashion design modifies ladies shoulder shape and shows their charming temperament. A adjustable drawstring with plastic for better ends fixed. The side depth of front split kangaroo pocket is 2cm higher than normal, which convenient for extra carry. The wide 2×2 ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex make the hoodie not easy to deform. Loose fit for moving flexibly. Good choice to mix with t-shirt, vest, jeans, boots or sweatpants. Suitable for various occasions: lounging around the house, working out in, indoor activities, outdoor sports, jogging, running, climbing or traveling. Please note: our size and fitting are based on American size standards, please kindly choose the correct yardage based on the BETTERCHIC size chart and your real body measurements accordingly.
Cheap Hoodie For Teen Girls Rankings
For a teen girl, casual clothing can be fairly straightforward. In the cooler months, a sweatshirt is a great way to stay warm while also being comfortable. Today’s teens show a preference for hoodies. While they might never actually wear the hood, the look of one remains a casual fashion staple.
But there are different types of hoodies, and teens will often show a preference for one over the other. First, there’s the zipped hoodie, which some teens consider more of a jacket to wear outdoors when the weather falls into subzero temperatures. Zippered hoodies can be worn inside, as well, though, and are great for offering the flexibility of letting teens wear them open or zipped.
Then there are pullover hoodies. These are very popular for lounging around the house, but they can just as easily be worn to school or while hanging out with friends.
Fit is also an important consideration. Some teen girls like to wear their clothing baggy, while others go for more of a fitted look. For those interested in baggy sweatshirts, sometimes a boys’ hoodie will work better than the ones that are sold in the girls’ department.
Many hoodies will have a drawstring that lets you adjust the fit around the neck. Pulling on some drawstrings bunches up the hood, though, especially with some zippered hoodies, so make sure you’re getting adjustability on the neck if that’s what you’re after.
Overall, though, one of the most important features in a hoodie is its material. Fleece will help keep you warm, but on lighter-weight sweatshirts, you get comfort even in the spring and fall. It’s the thicker sweatshirt that can become too warm for less than extra-chilly weather, leaving you wanting to remove it when you’re in a heated indoor space.
- Hoodies will often come with pockets at the front. Although these can come in handy for keeping your hands warm in a pinch, they’re mostly meant for keeping your hands warm, rather than storing items.
- Sweatshirts come in different lengths. Many teen girls love the cropped look, which pairs nicely with high-rise jeans and shorts. But some teens like extra-long sweatshirts that they can pair with leggings. Between those two extremes is the standard waist length, which works well with a variety of pants and jeans waistlines.
- Polyester is a popular fabric in sweatshirts for a reason. It’s machine washable and resists fading and shrinking. Often sweatshirts have a small amount of spandex to provide stretch where it’s needed. Fleece is a form of polyester that’s softer and warmer than other types of polyester.
- Cotton provides a softness and luxury that you can’t get from other fabrics. But it can shrink and fade in the washer and dryer. If you go with cotton, you might want to machine wash on cold and air dry it to maintain its size.
- Sweatshirts are available in a variety of sizes. Beyond that, though, some teens buy juniors clothing as opposed to women’s sizes. It’s important to pay close attention to sizing since junior-sized garments can be much smaller.
- You can find sweatshirts in a variety of colors and patterns. Each teen has her own personal taste and preferences, but you can shop around to find a hoodie that works.
- Size tags sewed into the collars of sweatshirts can become itchy and uncomfortable. If this irritates your skin, you can always cut it out, but you might want to remove the tag at the seams to avoid any of it being left behind.