Bedwina Big 18-Inch Knobby Tactile Balls, 5-Pack
Last updated date: July 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top outdoor balls for kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best outdoor ball for kids you should buy.
Update as July 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Balls For Kids for a detailed review of all the top outdoor balls for kids.
Young kids will love having a sensory experience with these textured balls. They are lightweight and easy to throw. The balls come with a convenient hand pump.
In our analysis, the Bedwina Bedwina Big 18-Inch Knobby Tactile Balls, 5-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PACK OF 5 – JUMBO 18 INCH KNOBBY SENSORY BALLS: Each bulk pack of knobby balls includes a total of 5 BIG Sensory Balls in assorted colors. Jumbo Balls will arrive deflated and come complete with an Added Bonus Hand Pump to quickly and easily inflate each ball when ready to play. They measure 18 inches in diameter when inflated and come in bright colors; Yellow, Purple, Red, Green, and Blue. BONUS PUMP INCLUDED! SUPER AWESOME & FUN: These lightweight balls are awesome for throwing, bouncing, rolling, catching and playing with both indoors and outdoors. Parents love that they are soft and jumbo size. That's because their little ones can play with them without easily getting lost or have to worry about them rolling under any cars. Plus 1 hand pump with needed is included. KIDS OF ALL AGES LOVE THEM: These balls arrive individually wrapped each in its own poly bag. Our jumbo balls for kids are soft & knobs help for easy grip and handling since they're bigger than your average playground ball. Plus, these knobby balls are light weight and are easy to throw. Which means, they're perfect for babies, toddlers, & kids of all ages. HIGH QUALITY! THICK RUBBER: Bedwina knobby balls are made of thick rubber, hold their air well, NON-TOXIC and all measure the same size (18 inches in diameter) when inflated. NOTE: These sensory balls will arrive INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED, DEFLATED AND INCLUDES HAND AIR PUMP. They make great party favors for your children's birthday parties. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: When shopping for sensory balls kids and balls for toddlers with Bedwina you can be rest assured that our if for whatever reason you are not 100% satisfied, we'll take back your product, no questions asked. We are here to make you 100% happy, 100% of the time with our 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Balls For Kids
One of the simplest toys for kids is an outdoor ball. They are great for any age, from young babies who are just learning how to grasp things to teenagers who love to play sports. Outdoor balls are easily portable, so kids can take them to school, to the playground or over to a friend’s house. Plus, they are light and durable, so they are made to withstand being thrown around and dropped over and over again.
When you’re looking for outdoor balls for kids, first consider how your kids will be using them. Do they want to play sports like soccer, basketball or baseball, or are they just looking for something for playing catch with their friends? Are the kids just getting the hang of throwing and catching, or are they working on honing their athletic skills?
Some balls can be used to play multiple types of games and are designed for versatility. Playground balls, for example, are great for throwing around or even for a game of soccer. Other balls are for specific games, such as paddle balls which have a Velcro outer layer and are designed to be played with a Velcro paddle.
The Outdoor Ball For Kids Buying Guide
- Consider how many children will be playing with the outdoor balls. Typically, there will be at least two people playing any kind of game that involves a ball. Other times, you’ll have a group of children. Depending on the age of the children and the games they are playing, it’s worthwhile to have a few extra balls around. This way, if one goes over a neighbor’s fence, kids can still keep up their game.
- For young children who are still working on their gross motor and fine motor skills, having a textured surface on a ball is important. It helps them grasp on to the ball so it doesn’t accidentally slipping through their hands. It also provides a layer of sensory fun, as kids can explore the bumps and knobs on the ball with their fingers.
- For any outdoor balls that are inflated, it’s always handy to look for a set that comes with a hand pump. This way, if the balls begin to deflate, you can easily blow up the balls again using the pump.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide