Amazon Basics All-Season Rubber Car Floor Mats, 3-Piece
Last updated date: July 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Car Floor Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Car Floor Protector you should buy.
Update as July 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Car Floor Protectors for a detailed review of all the top car floor protectors.
These car floor protectors are trimmable so you can customize the fit. They are heavy duty and work for any car, SUV or truck. The mats have ergonomic no-slip grooves.
In our analysis, the Amazon Basics Amazon Basics 3-Piece All-Season Rubber Car Floor Mats placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
All-season heavy-duty rubber floor mat (3-piece set, front and full-coverage back) for any car, SUV, or truck. Made of premium, thick, heavy-duty BPA-free rubber that’s nontoxic and odorless; long-lasting, fade-resistant design won’t crack, split, or warp under harsh conditions. Ergonomic no-slip grooves on the top provide comfortable foot traction, while anti-slip rubberized spikes on the bottom keep the floor mats securely in place. Customizable—simply trim as needed with a pair of scissors to ensure the perfect fit; easy to clean and maintain. Front measures 30.9 by 21.3 inches; runner back measures 57.5 by 18.8 inches; backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Car Floor Protectors
Keeping the carpet in your vehicle clean is no easy job. From snow and rain to road salt and dirt, there is no shortage of ways the carpet can get dirty. If you have young children, the floor of your car will no doubt be filled with snack crumbs and juice spills. And pets add another layer of cleanup with their fur and dander. Cleaning the carpet in your vehicle is difficult, which is why car floor protectors are so helpful.
Car floor protectors are inserts you can install over your car’s carpet to make sure it stays clean. Car floor protectors are easy to remove and clean, which makes it simple to keep your car looking brand new no matter how many crumbs or spills you end up with.
There are two main types of car floor protectors: mats and liners. Mats are typically made from rubber or carpet (and sometimes both), and they fit into your car, covering most of the carpet and edges. Liners, on the other hand, are custom shapes, so they offer slightly more protection than mats because they go right up to edges of the car’s interior.
The Car Floor Protector Buying Guide
- Whether you’re looking for mats or liners, be sure to check how high the edges of the car floor protectors go. Having high edges with grooves and ridges protects your car from debris and spills. Otherwise the mess can get underneath the floor protectors and damage your carpet.
- Look for car floor protectors that have a hooking mechanism to attach it to the car in some way. This prevents the mats or liners from sliding around.
- The thickness of the car floor protectors is important because it helps to provide more absorbency. Thicker mats and liners are able to absorb more liquid, and they also provide the best cushioning for your feet.
- Most car floor protectors come in the traditional two-piece style, where there is a separate mat or liner for each footwell below the seat. However, some brands also provide a one-piece option, where the mats are joined in the center, covering the space in between the seats. Two-piece mats are much easier to install, but they provide less coverage than the one-piece mats. However, installing one-piece car floor protectors can be challenging.
- Some mats can be trimmed to give you a better fit in your vehicle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide