AFT90 Silicone Glove & Heat-Resistant Hair Case & Mat, 2-Piece
Last updated date: December 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Heat-Resistant Hair Cases and Mats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Heat-Resistant Hair Case and Mat you should buy.
Update as January 3, 2023:
Checkout The Best Heat-Resistant Hair Case and Mat for a detailed review of all the top heat-resistant hair cases and mats.
In our analysis, the AFT90 AFT90 Silicone Glove & Heat-Resistant Hair Case & Mat, 2-Piece placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NO MORE BURNS: Perfect combination protects your hand from hot hair styling tools and your makeup desk away from heat damage. Mat & Pouch Design: 2 ways as a curling iron mat & wrap easily hold and store hot hair-styling tools for safe carrying without waiting. Eco-friendly Material: Curling Iron mat is made of safety silicone, the Glove is made from high density cotton and thermostable silica gel material. Great Size: 8.7 x 5.2 inches of hair glove is soft and flexible to fit left or right hand. 11 x 6 inches of curling irons mat fits almost all the size of hair tools.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Heat-Resistant Hair Cases And Mats
Using a heat-resistant case to store your styling tools is beneficial for a few reasons. Heat from the tools can damage other items, and it protects you from having to grab hold of a still-hot tool. It also helps keep the tools in one place so they are not forgotten at home when traveling or planning to style your hair after the gym.
When using styling tools, you must be aware of their temperature and the recommended safety measures from the manufacturer. As a general rule of thumb, use hot tools on the lowest possible heat setting to reduce the risk of damage to your hair and scalp. Allow the tool to cool before packing it away in its case.
Never touch a tool that is hot until it has thoroughly cooled. Many styling devices have a red light (or similar) that will turn off when it is cool enough to touch. Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions before using your styling tool and learn when it is safe to handle.
A heatproof or heat-resistant mat for hair tools is typically made of ceramic material or silicone to help protect surfaces from the heat of styling tools. They are also great for traveling and are available in various colors and textures to suit your needs and preferences.
When using styling tools, keep the following safety tips in mind: always use the tool with its protective guard, never touch hot surfaces, keep the tool away from water at all times and always unplug it when not in use.
The Heat-Resistant Hair Case And Mat Buying Guide
- A heat-resistant mat for your hair tools is not necessarily heatproof at any temperature. Certain mats may have an upper-temperature limit, so check the instructions before putting very hot tools on them.
- You may be able to use the same heat-resistant mat for several tools. However, keep in mind that a mat may be able to touch a very hot tool and another room-temperature tool may not. Don’t set your hot tools directly next to cold ones.
- Keep all styling tools away from children and pets, and be sure they are stable on the counter or another flat surface so they won’t fall on the floor (or worse, your foot).
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide