Admired By Nature Artificial Sunflower & Mixed Flowers Bush
Last updated date: June 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Artificial Flowers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Artificial Flower you should buy.
Update as June 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Artificial Flowers for a detailed review of all the top artificial flowers.
This nicely balanced arrangement includes a mix of sunflower, zinnia, mum, cattail and wheat for an elegant autumnal look. Perfect for Thanksgiving or for gracing your home throughout the fall, this artificial bouquet is made from long-lasting polyester.
In our analysis, the Admired By Nature Admired By Nature Artificial Sunflower & Mixed Flowers Bush placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
18 stems artificial sunflower, mum and zinna mixed flowers bush. Size: 21H x 13W x 8D. It is suitable for fall Autumn Floral decoration arrangements. No assembly required. Display flowers bush alone with your favorite vase for a table arrangements, centerpieces or others Floral arrangement. It is suitable for fall autumn floral decoration arrangements. Neat, hassle free and look fresh all the time. No Assembly required.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Artificial Flowers
Flower arrangements bring beauty to any space, but fresh-cut flower arrangements can quickly wilt and decay in a depressing and unsightly fashion. Luckily, the loveliness of nature can be maintained indefinitely with artificial flowers and plants. Artificial flowers are allergen-free, versatile, long-lasting and always in season.
Artificial flowers can be made of a variety of materials, including plastics and polyester, but the most common material for faux flowers is silk. There is no limit to the colors or species of artificial flowers; you can have the look of rare blooms from far-away climates or flowers that are difficult to care for without the hassle. You can even have flowers in colors that don’t exist in nature, or entirely made-up blooms.
A familiar flower’s silhouette in an unusual hue can make a dramatic aesthetic statement. Some florists even mix artificial and natural plants in their arrangements, using artificial materials to substitute for delicate blooms and real plants for woody or hardy elements that require little maintenance.
However, while artificial flowers require much less maintenance than fresh-cut arrangements, they do require some occasional attention. They will need to be dusted and fluffed, especially after transport. This is when materials and constructions really matter, as the arrangement may have to go through repeated packing, rearranging and dusting.
For the most natural possible look, hand-painted flowers are best. They evoke subtle gradations and the lack of uniformity that occurs in nature. Beware of cheap materials that can chip or discolor.
The Artificial Flower Buying Guide
- Decide if you want a natural, classic look or something more dramatic. Even if you opt for colors that aren’t normally associated with a particular plant or bloom, high-quality materials can still convey a soothing, naturalistic impression.
- Artificial flowers are available in a variety of forms, including single stems, branches, bundles, sprays, garlands and bushes. These variations will come at different price points.
- Decide if you want to invest in a small number of high-quality single pieces or if you want to opt for blooms that come in bunches or bouquets.
- High-quality artificial flowers often have longer stems with a metal wire core. This helps support their weight and allows for shaping into wreaths or garlands. Make sure the floral tape or other material that wraps around the stem still provides the naturalistic look you’re aiming for.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide