The Best Wireless Gaming Keyboard
We looked at the top 5 Wireless Gaming Keyboards and dug through the reviews from 32 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best Wireless Gaming Keyboards.
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
Serious gamers know that the right keyboard can make all the difference when it comes to performance and productivity. With a wireless keyboard that is designed specifically for gamers, you can relieve any pain or discomfort in your fingers, hands and wrists from long-term play, as well as ensure your typing speed is at its best. There are many wireless gaming keyboards available on the market, so it’s important to evaluate a number of different factors to see which one is best for you.
One of the most important factors to consider is how you will use the wireless gaming keyboard. It’s a given you will be using it to play games, but for how long? Do you typically spend hours at your gaming desk each day or do you only spend a few hours per week using it? Do you also use the same keyboard for non-gaming activities such as working or checking out social media? The way you use the keyboard will determine what kind of ergonomic features you will need. You don’t want to end up with any medical issues like carpal tunnel as a result of a poorly designed keyboard.
If you’ll be using the wireless gaming keyboard with multiple computers, check to see how it can connect and disconnect with multiple devices. Ensure that the wireless connection is strong and that no other devices can interrupt it. Most wireless keyboards use radio frequency signals (such as Bluetooth) to send data to the computer. There is usually a receiver that you plug into the USB port of the computer that communicates with the keyboard.
Our Picks For The Top Wireless Gaming Keyboards
- 1. KLIM Chroma Chromatic Lighting Effects Wireless Gaming Keyboard
- 2. Logitech G613 Programmable G-Keys Wireless Gaming Keyboard
- 3. LexonElec Ergonomic Hand Support Wireless Gaming Keyboard
- 4. Corsair K63 Low Latency Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Keyboard
- 5. Redragon K530 Dual Mode Wireless Gaming Keyboard
Chroma Chromatic Lighting Effects Wireless Gaming Keyboard
This slim and sleek wireless gaming keyboard is quiet and comfortable for long-term use. With its backlighting option, the keyboard is ideal for use in low-light conditions.
Sleek and FastThis wireless gaming keyboard is designed for high performance.
G613 Programmable G-Keys Wireless Gaming Keyboard
For precise performance, go with this wireless gaming keyboard with mechanical switches. It has six programmable G keys. The device delivers 18 months of gaming on two AA batteries.
Precise PerformanceThis wireless gaming keyboard has mechanical switches and an incredible feel.
Ergonomic Hand Support Wireless Gaming Keyboard
This wireless gaming keyboard and mouse combo is a durable and sturdy choice. It is ergonomically designed for gaming or office use. The keyboard has two-color injection keycaps.
Combo DesignGet a wireless gaming keyboard and mouse in one unit.
K63 Low Latency Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Keyboard
For vibrant lighting effects, this wireless gaming keyboard is your best option. It has per-key LED backlighting and large front keycaps. The keyboard is portable and compact to save space.
Vibrant EffectsThis wireless gaming keyboard offers stunning lighting effects.
Why we recommend these wireless gaming keyboards?
Expert Reviews Included
User Opinions Analyzed
Our experts reviewed the top 5 Wireless Gaming Keyboards and also dug through the reviews from 32 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best of the best Wireless Gaming Keyboards.
DWYM is your trusted roduct review source. Our team reviews thousands of product reviews from the trusted top experts and combines them into one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
What to Look For
- Some gamers have a desk for their computer equipment, but some also prefer to game from the couch. If that’s the case, you may want to look for a wireless gaming keyboard that has a built-in mouse trackpad. This way, you don’t have to deal with a separate mouse and mousepad on the couch.
- Many gamers prefer mechanical keyboards, which are sturdier and offer more physical feedback. This is often preferred for gaming because mechanical keyboards enable faster typing and make loud clicking noises, adding to the gaming experience. You can also remove the keys on a mechanical keyboard, so they are easier to customize. The other option is a membrane keyboard, which is sleek and quiet. These keyboards aren’t as noisy as mechanical keyboards and often last longer as well.
- Speed is an important feature to check when you’re buying a wireless keyboard for gaming. Mechanical keyboards enable faster typing because they record a keystroke when you have pressed the key halfway, unlike with a membrane keyboard. In certain types of games, speed and reaction time are critical to performance and can be affected by the quality of keyboard you use.
- Most wireless gaming keyboards are black, but some also have inner lighting options. With some keyboards, you can choose single color backlighting while others have multiple color options. With backlit keyboards, you can play in the dark or in low levels of light, because you can still see the keys on your keyboard. With some backlit keyboards, you can program specific colored lights to specific keys, which makes it easier to find what you’re looking for without taking your eyes fully off the screen.
Wireless Gaming Keyboard Rankings
More to Explore
What should you look for in a wireless gaming keyboard that is ergonomic? Some keyboards are completely flat, which can strain your wrists as you extend to reach all the keys. While they can work for short-term usage, they are not ideal for using several hours each day.
A slanted keyboard is raised slightly in the back. This can relieve strain on the wrists and it makes it a good choice for long-term use.
If you have wrist issues, opt for a keyboard with a wrist rest. This way, you can be more comfortable while typing for long periods of time. Wireless gaming keyboards can also be used with external wrist rests as well and those help to maintain good wrist posture while typing.