Redragon K530 Dual Mode Wireless Gaming Keyboard
Last updated date: November 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wireless Gaming Keyboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wireless Gaming Keyboard you should buy.
Update as November 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wireless Gaming Keyboard for a detailed review of all the top wireless gaming keyboards.
This wireless gaming keyboard has a TKL design to free up table space for mouse movement. It has a dual-mode switch to easily go between wireless and wired. The keyboard has a unique look and RGB illumination builder.
In our analysis of 40 expert reviews, the Redragon K530 Dual Mode Wireless Gaming Keyboard placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
First Redragon 60% Keyboard: Ultra minimalistic tenkeyless (TKL) design with 61 keys portable layout frees up table space for mouse movement, which offers the purest performance for FPS pro (11.5*3.9*1.4 in). Wireless Made Easy: Enjoy the freedom of wirelessness with a Bluetooth 5.0 connection and 3000mAh long-lasting battery capacity. Reliable and fast connects hassle-free with devices such as laptops, tablets, and even phones that support Bluetooth. Dual Mode Switch: Easily switch between wireless and wired modes with the mode switch on the side. Included USB-C cable gives you the option to go wired for competitive games. Hot-Swappable Blue Switches: Distinctive tactile blue switch offers fantastic audile typing feedback. Hot-swappable with other Redragon switches. Made to last with switches rated for 50 million keypresses. RGB Illumination Builder: 13 Dynamic presets available onboard. Millions of color options and effects make you the designer of your ultimate gear with a pro driver.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wireless Gaming Keyboards
Serious gamers know that the right keyboard can make all the difference when it comes to performance and productivity. With a wireless keyboard that is designed specifically for gamers, you can relieve any pain or discomfort in your fingers, hands and wrists from long-term play, as well as ensure your typing speed is at its best. There are many wireless gaming keyboards available on the market, so it’s important to evaluate a number of different factors to see which one is best for you.
One of the most important factors to consider is how you will use the wireless gaming keyboard. It’s a given you will be using it to play games, but for how long? Do you typically spend hours at your gaming desk each day or do you only spend a few hours per week using it? Do you also use the same keyboard for non-gaming activities such as working or checking out social media? The way you use the keyboard will determine what kind of ergonomic features you will need. You don’t want to end up with any medical issues like carpal tunnel as a result of a poorly designed keyboard.
If you’ll be using the wireless gaming keyboard with multiple computers, check to see how it can connect and disconnect with multiple devices. Ensure that the wireless connection is strong and that no other devices can interrupt it. Most wireless keyboards use radio frequency signals (such as Bluetooth) to send data to the computer. There is usually a receiver that you plug into the USB port of the computer that communicates with the keyboard.
The Wireless Gaming Keyboard Buying Guide
- Some gamers have a desk for their computer equipment, but some also prefer to game from the couch. If that’s the case, you may want to look for a wireless gaming keyboard that has a built-in mouse trackpad. This way, you don’t have to deal with a separate mouse and mousepad on the couch.
- Many gamers prefer mechanical keyboards, which are sturdier and offer more physical feedback. This is often preferred for gaming because mechanical keyboards enable faster typing and make loud clicking noises, adding to the gaming experience. You can also remove the keys on a mechanical keyboard, so they are easier to customize. The other option is a membrane keyboard, which is sleek and quiet. These keyboards aren’t as noisy as mechanical keyboards and often last longer as well.
- Speed is an important feature to check when you’re buying a wireless keyboard for gaming. Mechanical keyboards enable faster typing because they record a keystroke when you have pressed the key halfway, unlike with a membrane keyboard. In certain types of games, speed and reaction time are critical to performance and can be affected by the quality of keyboard you use.
- Most wireless gaming keyboards are black, but some also have inner lighting options. With some keyboards, you can choose single color backlighting while others have multiple color options. With backlit keyboards, you can play in the dark or in low levels of light, because you can still see the keys on your keyboard. With some backlit keyboards, you can program specific colored lights to specific keys, which makes it easier to find what you’re looking for without taking your eyes fully off the screen.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide