The Best Shower Caddy
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
An unorganized bath or shower can be a real pain to deal with. It not only looks messy, it’s also hard to clean and hard to use — since it’s not easy to find what you’re looking for. In comes the shower caddy.
This simple product makes it easy to organize your products whenever you need them. Use certain types at home to make your tub edge look neater. Use more portable ones in your dorm or at the gym to keep your items together as you’re moving around from your room or locker to a communal shower area.
There are several different shower caddy styles. One of the most popular types is the hanging shower caddy, which has a hook that goes over the showerhead or faucet. It saves wall and counter space and keeps your products right in front of you for easy access. However, this version cannot hold a lot of weight.
The shower shelf is a simple style that is easy to install. With this kind of shower caddy, you affix the shelves to the walls in the bath or shower using suction cups, screws or other fasteners.
A corner shelf is perfect for small spaces because of its design. It typically comes with wall-mounting poles. With these, it’s important to consider how it’s installed and how sturdy it will be. For example, screws can make shelves strong and durable, but are permanent and can’t easily be removed. Suction cups can come loose and fall to the ground, and may not work well on every surface, but are portable and versatile.
Ultimately, you should purchase the right shower caddy for your needs. Determine what size you’ll need for your soaps, shampoos, lotions, wash cloths, and loofahs. Fortunately, this product comes in different forms and sizes for many uses.
Our Picks For The Top Shower Caddies
- 1. Nieifi Adhesive Stainless Steel Corner Shower Caddy Shelf
- 2. KINCMAX Adhesive Shower Caddy Shelf With Hooks
- 3. SMARTAKE Adhesive Stainless Steel Corner Shower Caddy, 2 Pack
- 4. OMAIRA Adhesive Shower Caddy With Hooks, 2 Pack
- 5. Zenna Home NeverRust Aluminum Hanging Shower Caddy
- 6. ALLZONE Rustproof 4-Tier Adjustable Tension Pole Corner Shower Caddy
- 7. ODesign Adhesive Rustproof Shower Caddy Basket & Soap Dish
- 8. iDesign York Metal Wire Hanging Shower Caddy With Hooks
- 9. Kadolina Rustproof Hanging Shower Caddy With Hooks
- 10. Simple Houseware Bronze Hanging Shower Caddy With Hooks
Adhesive Stainless Steel Corner Shower Caddy Shelf
You'll like this attractive space-saving shower caddy of stainless steel and plastic, which fits perfectly into corners. It comes with premium adhesive hooks and double buckles, plus several shelf sizes.
Space-Saving DesignThis steel basket-style shower caddy fits perfectly into any corner.
Adhesive Shower Caddy Shelf With Hooks
Scratchproof and non-fading, this durable stainless shower caddy is made from rustproof materials. It is easy to install and is multipurpose for other spaces. It has a weight limit of 15 pounds.
Durable ChoiceWith this, you get a rustproof shower caddy that uses a sturdy adhesive.
Adhesive Stainless Steel Corner Shower Caddy, 2 Pack
This shower caddy features strong adhesives for easy installation. It's rustproof and sturdy and has a simple, open design. You'll get two caddies in different sizes to hold your items.
No Drilling RequiredSimple and well-ventilated, this shower organizer is easy to install.
Adhesive Shower Caddy With Hooks, 2 Pack
You get two large shelves and hooks for hanging additional items. This shower caddy is made from stainless steel, so it's rustproof and easy to clean. Install both shelves within minutes.
Ample SpaceEasily place these two shelves in any shower area for all your storage needs.
What to Look For
- You’ll want waterproof and rustproof materials in your shower caddy. You may also wish to consider the effect limescale marks will have, if your house has hard water.
- Stainless steel is long-lasting and durable, but pricey. Newer shower caddies, made with PVC, are durable and don’t react to limescale, but aren’t as strong as aluminum. However, they are affordable.
- Keep size and depth in mind when buying a shower caddy, especially if your shower is small. You’ll want to make sure you still have enough space for activities such as shaving, washing, and applying products.
- For some shoppers, design is as important as aesthetics. If that’s the case, consider whether you prefer modern or traditional décor and find a shower caddy to match your aesthetic. You may also choose the color of the shower caddy based on the colors in your bathroom.
Shower Caddy Rankings
More to Explore
On January 27, 1972, Indiana University student David Hoffman set a Guinness World Record for the longest shower ever taken: 174 hours. He achieved this feat in his dorm. It is unclear how long the hot water lasted or how many cleaning products he used, but apparently he used 35,000 gallons of water in his attempt; there was some talk of presenting him with a $120 bill for water usage.
Hopefully he had a shower caddy nearby to hold the things he must have needed to achieve this feat, including food — there’s a famous image of him eating a cracker while in the shower during an earlier attempt the same month.