Simple Houseware Bronze Hanging Shower Caddy With Hooks
Last updated date: December 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shower Caddies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shower Caddy you should buy.
Update as January 4, 2023:
Checkout The Best Shower Caddy for a detailed review of all the top shower caddies.
In our analysis, the Simple Houseware Simple Houseware Bronze Hanging Shower Caddy With Hooks placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Classic Bathroom Shower Caddy for shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, razors, shower sponge, loofahs and bath accessories One deep basket and One shelf with two hooks. Non-slip grip and two suction cups keep shower caddy in place Made of sturdy steel construction with rust-resistant Elegant Bronze Finish Assembly Dimension: 22” H x 10.2” W x 4.2” D;USPTO Patent NO:USD875424S1
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shower Caddies
An unorganized bath or shower can be a real pain to deal with. It not only looks messy, it’s also hard to clean and hard to use — since it’s not easy to find what you’re looking for. In comes the shower caddy.
This simple product makes it easy to organize your products whenever you need them. Use certain types at home to make your tub edge look neater. Use more portable ones in your dorm or at the gym to keep your items together as you’re moving around from your room or locker to a communal shower area.
There are several different shower caddy styles. One of the most popular types is the hanging shower caddy, which has a hook that goes over the showerhead or faucet. It saves wall and counter space and keeps your products right in front of you for easy access. However, this version cannot hold a lot of weight.
The shower shelf is a simple style that is easy to install. With this kind of shower caddy, you affix the shelves to the walls in the bath or shower using suction cups, screws or other fasteners.
A corner shelf is perfect for small spaces because of its design. It typically comes with wall-mounting poles. With these, it’s important to consider how it’s installed and how sturdy it will be. For example, screws can make shelves strong and durable, but are permanent and can’t easily be removed. Suction cups can come loose and fall to the ground, and may not work well on every surface, but are portable and versatile.
Ultimately, you should purchase the right shower caddy for your needs. Determine what size you’ll need for your soaps, shampoos, lotions, wash cloths, and loofahs. Fortunately, this product comes in different forms and sizes for many uses.
The Shower Caddy Buying Guide
- You’ll want waterproof and rustproof materials in your shower caddy. You may also wish to consider the effect limescale marks will have, if your house has hard water.
- Stainless steel is long-lasting and durable, but pricey. Newer shower caddies, made with PVC, are durable and don’t react to limescale, but aren’t as strong as aluminum. However, they are affordable.
- Keep size and depth in mind when buying a shower caddy, especially if your shower is small. You’ll want to make sure you still have enough space for activities such as shaving, washing, and applying products.
- For some shoppers, design is as important as aesthetics. If that’s the case, consider whether you prefer modern or traditional décor and find a shower caddy to match your aesthetic. You may also choose the color of the shower caddy based on the colors in your bathroom.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide