Zinus Shalini Diamond Stitched Platform Bed Frame
Last updated date: November 29, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bed Frames and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bed Frame you should buy.
Editor's Note December 5, 2019:
Checkout The Best Bed Frames for a detailed review of all the top bed frames.
Made from knitted polyester, the Zinus Shalini Diamond Stitched Platform Bed Frame has a more sleek and sophisticated look. It comes with the headboard and is available in l four basic bed sizes: twin, full, queen and king. As an added bonus, the company provides a worry-free 5-year limited warranty, so you can be comfortable with your purchase.
In our analysis of 53 expert reviews, the Zinus Zinus Shalini Diamond Stitched Platform Frame placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Transform your bedroom with this Diamond Stitched Platform Bed Frame by Zinus. Classic styling and strong reliable wood slat support for your spring, memory foam, latex, or hybrid mattress. Ships in one carton with the frame, legs and wooden slats conveniently located in the zippered compartment in the back of the headboard for easy assembly. No box spring needed. Featuring a classically styled headboard and low profile footboard frame this platform bed offers strong, reliable support for your mattress. Another comfort innovation from Zinus.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bed Frames
Bed frames are the foundation to a good night’s sleep. So before you make a purchase, check this guide for suggestions of things to look for in an ideal frame.
Start by reviewing the type of material the bed frame is constructed out of. Many are made from a sturdy steel, while others feature solid wood slats. Still, there are some models out there that are made from cheap materials, including plastic, and these units won’t hold up under the pressure of everyday use.
Next, decide if you’d like your bed to have a headboard. Some models come with a headboard, while others might not come with a headboard, but allow for attaching to one with as long as you have the appropriate hardware.
If you live in a small apartment or home, you’ll also want to take storage space into consideration. The Olee Sleep 14-inch Heavy Duty Steel Slat Bed Frame leaves 13-inches of space underneath for storing everything from photo albums to your wedding dress.
The type of mattress you plan to use with the bed frame is also important. There are styles of bed frames that work with memory foam, traditional spring and hybrid mattresses. Additionally, most frames can handle a box spring. Not all bed frames are designed for both a box spring and a mattress.
Review the product label for the words “noise-free.” You don’t want to spend good money on a bed frame that creaks every time you roll over in the middle of the night. Instead of falling right back to sleep, you’ll be jolted awake.
Finally, check to see how easy or complex the bed frame is to assemble. Some models require the use of your own tools, while others don’t need any tools at all. If you have a handyman in your home, this may not be an issue.
The Bed Frame Buying Guide
- Check to see whether the company backs its bed frame with a warranty. The warranty may be whole or limited. If it’s limited, make sure you understand what repairs are covered before you make a purchase.
- Most bed frames are made of metal and can be wiped down with a wet cloth to remove accumulated dust. You’ll also want to do this if you ever need to fold up and store the frame, such as during a move or to set aside for when company visits.
- If your metal frame has any rust spots, brush the rust off with steel wool. Afterward, coat the area with a sealant.
- When storing a bed frame, it is important to wrap it in some kind of blanket. Moving blankets are ideal for this. Not only does this protect the frame, but it also keeps the metal frame from scratching anything else in your garage or storage unit.
- Not all bed frames are ideal for all mattress types. Before you select a frame, make sure you know it will accommodate the type of mattress you plan to buy. Additionally, not all bed frames are capable of being attached to a headboard. If you plan to use a headboard, check to see what hardware, if any, is needed to get the job done.
- If you ever need to move your bed around the room due to a remodel, consider using a set of sliding discs under the feet. These discs protect your flooring, while making it a cinch to push the bed into a new position.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide