Zinus Modern Studio Deluxe Side Table
Last updated date: August 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Side Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Side Table you should buy.
Update as August 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Side Table for a detailed review of all the top side tables.
This square table has a steel tubing frame and a red mahogany wood grain finish that adds to any decor. It has a 100 pound weight capacity to give you plenty of storage options. The metal basket gives you flexibility in your storage.
In our analysis, the Zinus Zinus Modern Studio Deluxe Side Table placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Modern Studio Collection is an ideal combination of function and style. The 20 Inch Square Side Table can function as a night stand, end or side table, coffee table, or to hold various items in any room of the home. With the metal basket, storage space is maximized. The sturdy, black square steel tubing and high density panel with red mahogany wood grain finish will add an elegant touch to any décor. Easy to assemble. Worry free limited 1 year warranty. The Modern Studio Collection was awarded a 2016 Good Design Award for innovative design and manufacturing by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Side Tables
Chances are, wherever you’re sitting, you have somewhere nearby to set your belongings. You probably need to keep a beverage close in case you get thirsty, whether you’re watching TV or hanging out with friends and family.
A side table gives you the flexibility you need. Unlike end tables, which usually come in a set, or a coffee table, which is hard to miss in your living room, end tables are fairly simple. You only need one, and you can find a variety of options. A side table slides up next to your favorite chair, providing a handy place to set that beverage.
But today’s side tables go beyond merely giving you a resting place for your drink. Many have built-in storage options and even power outlets that let you easily charge your devices. If you choose it for storage purposes, make sure it has the capacity you need. Most are limited in how much weight they can hold, so if you plan to load it down with magazines or books, you’ll need one sturdy enough to take that on.
As for matching your décor, you should be able to find one that fits. Keep in mind that your décor may change over the years, so choosing a side table that’s more neutral in design may make it last as trends change.
The Side Table Buying Guide
- The most important detail to note is the dimensions of your chosen side table. Measure the area where you plan to use it and make sure it will occupy the space you want. Also, make sure the tabletop will put the items you need within arm’s reach while you’re seated.
- Even if you use a coaster, your side table will inevitably fall victim to a spill. Make sure the table you chose has a tabletop that you can wipe clean when you need to.
- Storage can be a nice bonus for your side table. Look for one with a basket or sizable shelf if you plan to store items there. Some even come with a cabinet that has a door to conceal your items.
- Safety is a must. Some side tables can have sharp corners that can be hazardous, especially if there are children in your household. One with rounded corners can help with that.
- You’ll also want to make sure your floors are safeguarded against your table. If it doesn’t come with a protective cover on the legs, you can buy felt covers that keep your table legs from scratching the floor beneath.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide