Zihnic Foldable Wireless Wireless Headphones
Last updated date: May 2, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bluetooth Headphones and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bluetooth Headphone you should buy.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the Zihnic Zihnic Foldable Wireless Wireless Headphones placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bluetooth Headphones for a detailed review of all the top bluetooth headphones.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
ASTONISHING SOUND PRODUCTION : High Definition Stereo Headphones, specially developed software and noise reduction technology designed to prevent you from heating ambient noises and makes you focus on what you want to hear. Lose yourself in immersive music even in the lowest volume levels! The goal that provide Customers with outstanding sound quality is our constant pursuit
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bluetooth Headphones
Bluetooth headphones have continued to grow in popularity since they were created 20 years ago. In fact, Global Markets Insight, Inc. conducted a study that shows the sales of Bluetooth headphones is on track to be around $120 billion by the year 2026. The study points to the comfort of the headphones, the convenience of being hands-free and the ease of use as the reasons these headphones have continued to remain a desirable product.
Whether you’re searching for a quality set of Bluetooth headphones to use for work or pleasure, there are a few features you’ll want to review before you make a final decision.
First, survey the number of hours of playtime that the Bluetooth headphones are capable of providing once fully charged. Some models only offer 18 hours of playtime, which is fine if you mainly use the headphones for fun at home. Others provide as much as 100 hours of playtime per charge. Individuals who work from home using these headphones will want to opt for a set that lasts longer in between charges.
Next, check how easy the Bluetooth headphones are to use and whether you can customize them to fit your needs. For example, the Sony XB950B1 Extra Bass Wireless Headphones has a simple design while still allowing users to optimize their sounds settings by downloading and using the Sony Headphones Connect app.
Make sure the Bluetooth headphones are going to be comfortable to wear. The LETSCOM Deep Bass Bluetooth Headphones are made using an ergonomic design and soft ear cups that are gentle up against the skin. The headband adjusts to fit your head and the ear cups fold inward for easy storage. The company even provides a convenient carry bag to make transporting the headset a breeze.
Opt for Bluetooth headphones that provide crisp clear communication. The Cowin E7 PRO Noise Cancelling Headphones use a professional noise cancellation function, which is so powerful that it can reduce the roar of an airplane to a whisper. It also has a high-quality built-in microphone that allows you to keep working with your hands while you continue taking important calls.
Finally, you’ll want to look for a set of Bluetooth headphones with universal compatibility. For example, the Mpow H7 Rechargeable Bluetooth Headphones work well with everything from a cellphone, to an MP4 player to an iPad. It’s important to note, however, that if you want to connect the Bluetooth headphones to a TV or PC, you’ll need to purchase a separate Bluetooth transmitter.
DWYM Fun Fact
The first set of headphones was developed in 1919 by Nathaniel Baldwin. They were a step up from the earpiece and designed with the members of the Navy in mind. The Germans improved the functionality of the headphones in 1937 and by 1958 an American was able to produce the first set of stereo headphones that allowed individuals to listen to music in their homes.
The use of headphones grew in popularity as celebrities began to endorse them. A few of the earliest celebrities to back a brand of headphones were Tony Bennett and Mel Torme. During the 80s, smaller and more lightweight headphones were created to be used along with handheld Walkmans. People began switching to tiny earbuds in the early 2000s.
It may surprise you to learn that Bluetooth technology has only been around for the last 20 years. In fact, the first version of Bluetooth was created in 1999 by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group, which consisted of members from five different companies. The group got the name Bluetooth from King Harald Blatand, whose last translates to “bluetooth” in English.
The stereo Bluetooth headphones that we’ve grown to know and love today have been on the market since 2004. Today’s models have faster connection speeds, longer ranges and special features like noise cancellation.
The Bluetooth Headphone Buying Guide
- Pay attention to the size and weight of the Bluetooth headphones. Heavier models are uncomfortable and awkward to wear, while larger models often don’t fit snugly against your head.
- You don’t have to stick with a set of black Bluetooth headphones. Several companies offer the headphones in a variety of phone colors, including green, purple, red, pink, blue, platinum gray and camo.
- It’s good practice to take breaks when wearing the headphones for a long period of time. Your ears will benefit from a little rest. Some companies even recommend taking the headphones off every 1 to 2 hours during the hot summer months.
- Certain noises can’t be canceled out, even when you wear the headphones. These include high-frequency sounds, snoring and talking.
- When giving a set of Bluetooth headphones as a gift, look for one with beautiful packaging. You may also wish to opt for a model that comes with a hard case or a light carrying case.
- It’s important to keep your headphones clean if you want them to last a long time. On a regular basis, you’ll want to use an alcohol-based cleaning solution and a microfiber cloth to wipe down the headphones. Make sure the headphones have been turned off before you begin. You can use a lint-free cloth to dry the Bluetooth headphones if you need to begin using them right away. Otherwise, set them aside to air dry.
- Style, construction materials and special features all play a role in the total cost of a set of Bluetooth headphones. The Mpow H7 Rechargeable Bluetooth Headphones and the LETSCOM Deep Bass Bluetooth Headphones are among the most affordable brands on the market. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Cowin E7 PRO Noise Cancelling Headphones, while the Sony XB950B1 Extra Bass Wireless Headphones comes in at the top of the price range.