Zeppoli Classic Natural Cotton Dish Towel, 15-Pack
Last updated date: January 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as January 11, 2022:
Checkout The Best Dish Towel for a detailed review of all the top .
You'll get 15 14” x 25” dish towels in this set, all made from 100% natural cotton. Hours of testing have confirmed the material is absorbent and durable and won't scratch your dishes. Each towel features a white herringbone weave with blue trim.
In our analysis of 112 expert reviews, the Zeppoli Classic Natural Cotton Kitchen Towel, 15-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Long-Lasting Material – These 100% Natural Cotton Dish Towels are built to last long with strong, durable fibers and won’t scratch your fine silverware, plates, pots, or pans. These dish cloth sets have been through countless hours of testing so no messy job is a challenge for the Zeppoli Classic Kitchen Towels! Ultra Absorbent – With a unique Herringbone weave, these tea towels are lightweight, super absorbent and dry quickly for less risk of mildew and bacterial build-up. The Zeppoli Classic Kitchen Towels are Lint-Free unlike other kitchen towels on the market and absorb fluids quickly and efficiently for any tasks. Value Pack – 15-pack ensures you have plenty of towels at hand for cooking and cleaning needs in restaurants, kitchens, dinner tables, or just about anywhere in home where spills are common! With a convenient size of 14 x 25 inches and an elegant Pure White Fabric, any cleaning enthusiast can handle these towels with ease. The Zeppoli Classic Kitchen Towels come sealed in a Polybag. Trouble-Free Care – Machine washable and dry-able. Manufactured to minimize lint and resist any shrinkage. You can use these towels over and over again, saving money on paper towels. Best Bang For Your Buck: We know you’re going to love our Kitchen Towels as much as we do! Easily the best value kitchen towels one can buy. Learn more about Zeppoli, our offerings, and our growing brand by searching for us.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Dish towels are a great tool for any kitchen, and in addition to drying dishes, cups and pots and pans, they can also be used for a variety of other tasks. They double as dust rags, hot pads, picnic basket liners and baby burp cloths. You can even place them over a bowl of dough while it proofs or a batch of cookies while they cool. When you’re ready to shop for a set of dish towels, look for the following qualities:
Make sure the dishtowels are made of all-natural cotton. You don’t want any chemical additives or synthetic fibers. Cotton is known for being able to stand up to repeated washings without shrinking in size or pilling. It’s also highly durable, so you won’t have to replace them very often.
Check the absorbency of the dish towels. Look for a pack that is not only absorbent but also dries quickly. This is important because moisture is what causes bacteria to grow and a quick-drying towel will prevent bacterial growth.
Review the size and shape of the dishtowels to make sure they match your needs. You’ll find some are square in shape, while others are rectangular. Smaller dish towels fit better inside drinking glasses and coffee mugs. Towels made using as an extra-large design measure 28 by 20 inches. This is ideal for covering hot dishes or cleaning up large messes.
Take patterns into consideration if you’re looking to add a decorative touch to your kitchen or if you’re searching for a dish towel set to give as a gift. There are dish towel packs that come in a popcorn terry material with half of the towels in the pack a solid color and the other half white with a colored stripe pattern.
Look for any extras that set the dishtowel apart from other models. For example, some dish towels feature an attached hanging loop that allows you to organize your towels on a set of hooks. Others may come with matching dishcloths.
The Buying Guide
- While most dish towels can be washed and dried normally, some require drying on low heat. Others recommend washing the dish towels by themselves the first time to keep lint to a minimum.
- Depending on the type of food you’re using in your kitchen, your dish towels may pick up an unpleasant odor or two. To remove the odor, simply toss 1/2 cup of baking soda in the washing machine during the rinse cycle when cleaning the towels.
- In addition to being able to be used as salad spinners, dust cloths and bread bowl liners, dish towels can be utilized in a host of craft projects. You can turn them into an apron, make a dress for a doll, create a scarf, design a tote bag and even make a cute kitchen towel angel.
- There are a few factors that go into the pricing of dish towels. You’ll need to take into consideration the number of towels in each set, the thickness of the towels and any designs that make the towel set stand out. Some dish towel packs are more basic and on the lower end of the pricing scale, while other sets commands a slightly higher price due to their design. Towels that are durable and made using high-quality construction will be able to command the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide