Zen Laboratory Silicone Sensory Toys For Kids, 50-Piece
Last updated date: July 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Sensory Toys For Kids for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the Zen Laboratory Zen Laboratory Silicone Sensory Toys For Kids, 50-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
50 PC FIDGET TOYS SET – Set of Fidgets Pop Sensory Toys Package with Push Pop Poppers Dimple Great for Autistic ADHD Autism Children – Popit Party Favors its for Toddlers, Pinata, Kids, Girls, Boys, Poppet Figits Spinners it, Popets Pop Tubes. USA Company Owned. 50 Piece Fidget Popper Pack Set – Sensory toys for autistic children autism adhd bubble popping figit toy packages. Cool new fidgets for kids toddlers mini poppers push pack with Pop Tubes, Unicorn and Dinosaur Party Favors, Marble Mesh, Wacky Tracks, Monkey Noodle, Squishy Toys, Pea Popper, Ice Cream Butterfly, Game Controller Pad, Infinity Cubes, Fidget Rings for Anxiety, Tangle Fidget, Bike Chain, Stretchy Calm Strips. Travel Size Sensory Toys for Kids All Ages – These relaxing mini fidget toys are pocket sized, highly portable and small enough to play with one hand. so that you can take these fidget toys easy in your pocket and you can play everywhere like the office, home, church, libraries, station, in special education classrooms, therapy ,sensory rooms, and on the go. Each fidget toy is made from safe and durable materials and are safe for kids and adults. Have fun playing without worrying. Therapy and Calm Down Corner Toys – Soothe stress and appease worries ! Wonderful for people with trouble focusing or excess worries, your fidget toys set help calm your thoughts by occupying your hands! It’s a fun way to keep the brain focused and the hands busy. You can use them in various scenes where you feel anxious or bored, such as office working, waiting, meeting, writing, designing or any other scenes. Perfect Stress and Anxiety Reducing Games – These fidget toys can also relieve anxiety well or simply pass the time by simply playing squeezing, stretching and flipping with these fidget toys. Every toy helps release and soothe stress. Great for kids & adults with ADD or ADHD and people with OCD or high stress/anxiety levels. It is also a very interesting desktop toys. Amazing Gift Prizes and Rewards – These fidget toys great for kids birthday party favors, school classroom rewards, classroom treasure box, carnival prizes,pinata fillers, christmas stocking stuffers, Christmas giveaways, goodie bag fillers, miniature novelty toys, Halloween party giveaway . This fidget toys set is the perfect gift for boys, girls or teenagers.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Engaging in sensory play is a great way for kids to relax and focus. Unlike regular toys, sensory toys appeal to specific sensory systems and help children to regulate their senses. Whether it’s a unique texture on their fingers or a specific sound they can repeat over and over again, sensory toys offer a soothing and calming experience.
It’s important to note that there are seven sensory systems, not to be confused with the five senses (though there is some overlap). Also, each sensory system has overlap with others, so it’s best to look for toys that appeal to multiple sensory systems.
Proprioception is the sensory system that is about where our body is in relation to other things. Vestibular is the sense of balance and movement. The tactile sensory system is related to one’s sense of touch and what we can feel on our skin. Vision is about what we can see, while hearing is our auditory sensory system. Smell, as the name suggests, is the olfactory system. Lastly, the taste sensory system is the perception of how liquids, foods and other objects feel and taste in the mouth.
The Buying Guide
- When looking for sensory toys for kids, consider the types of activities your child seeks out — and which activities they avoid. This will help you determine what kind of sensory toy they’re most likely to enjoy. For example, does your child love jumping up and down on the furniture and have a difficult time containing their energy, or do they find it difficult to concentrate at daycare because there are too many visual and auditory things happening at once? Knowing which senses the toys can help focus will help you determine what kind of sensory toy your child needs.
- In addition to the seven sensory systems, some also consider interoception an important element to note. This is about understanding how the body is feeling and what it needs. For example, is the body hungry or thirsty? Does it feel tired? Is the body in pain? Toys that enable children to focus on their interoception skills can help kids learn how to identify what their bodies need in the moment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide