YYSU Rotatable Organizing Dyson Accessory Holder
Last updated: September 20, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dyson Accessory Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dyson Accessory Holder you should buy.
Keep your vacuum attachments neat and organized with this Dyson accessory holder. It's easy to mount on the wall of your utility closet and can hold up to six attachments at once. Even more impressive is that each of the six ports is completely adjustable.
In our analysis, the YYSU YYSU Rotatable Organizing Dyson Accessory Holder placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keeps Attachments Organized and Together – Dyson has so many attachments. Our Accessoies Holder provides 6 storage sockets, helps organize the mess of your attachments and save your house space. Compatibility: The Accessory Holder is perfectly compatible with the Dyson V8 V7 V10 V11 vacuum cleaner attachments. But don’t fit for dyson v10 slim attachment. 6 Storage Sockets: Multi-position, large storage capacity. This Wall Mount Holder can storge all of the dyson accessories and tools at any situation, even the downward facing tools. Fixed Firmly: Our accessories holder is mounted to the wall with the drilling screws. And it has a large bearing capacity and there will be no falling or wobble after installation. Rotatable Ports: The ports are all adjustable for more reasonable position for every accessory.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Dyson Accessory Holder Rankings
Dyson vacuum cleaners are versatile and powerful, making them a popular household staple. But when your vacuum isn’t in use, you’ll need to recharge it. The docking station that comes with most Dyson vacuum models is built to only hold two accessories, which is a problem if you have some of the many accessories you can buy to go with it.
That’s where an accessory holder can help out. Often designed to match the docking station, you set this holder up to store all those extra vacuum accessories you can’t squeeze onto the docking station.
But if you’re looking for an accessory holder, there are a couple of things to consider. First, you’ll need to make sure the holder you choose is compatible with your model of Dyson. The newer V15 Detect vacuum cleaners will need accessory holders built to work with some of their unique accessories.
You’ll also need to take a look at your accessories before you buy storage for them. You’ll need a holder with ports that can handle the accessories you have. If you have brush heads, you’ll need somewhere to store those as well, and some holders have areas specifically for those. If you only have a few accessories and you don’t think you’ll add on many more, most holders should be able to easily accommodate your needs.
- Installation is one of the top differentiators of Dyson accessory holders. You can buy some that are meant to stand on a base, with no installation required. But many will require you drill a hole to mount them to the wall. You can also find accessory holders that will attach to the docking station and act as an extension of your current setup.
- Some accessory holders are built to replace your docking station, adding on tunnels to help with cord management. If you aren’t committed to a docking station you’ve already installed, this could be an option.
- You won’t want your accessories slipping off after you’ve stored them. Some accessory holders lock your items in place until you press a button to eject them.
- In most cases, an accessory holder should more than capably handle your accessories. But check to see if there’s a maximum capacity on the one you buy.
- If your accessory holder requires installation, make sure all the necessary hardware is included in the box.
- Some accessory holders have adjustable ports that allow you to store a variety of accessories without being limited by circumference.
- For holders with a capacity to hold a large number of accessories in a small space, look for a design that lets you rotate the holders a little in case you want to make room.