Younion Digital Kids Piggy Bank Coin Counter For Boys
Last updated date: September 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids Piggy Banks For Boys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids Piggy Bank For Boys you should buy.
Update as September 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids Piggy Banks For Boys for a detailed review of all the top kids piggy banks for boys.
This piggy bank for kids is shaped like a pig but offers a clear view so little ones can watch their savings grow (it's also available in a solid color). The bank is digital and battery-operated, designed to do all the counting for you. Kids can check the the total amount saved on the LCD screen.
In our analysis, the Younion Younion Digital Kids Piggy Bank Coin Counter For Boys placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AUTOMATIC COIN COUNTING PIGGY BANK: Insert the coin into the coin slot on the lid and the LCD screen will immediately show you how much money you saved. And all US coins are accepted ,Including pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half dollars and dollar coins. CUTE PIGGYCHARACTER WITH LARGE CAPACITY OF THE SIZE: 5*7.1*7.2 inches, A Great gift for kids, adult, boys and girls. Kids will love watching their savings growing and adults will value having a landing spot for coins. NICE GIFT FOR KIDS: Children will love to increase their savings. That's a fun way to save money! This coin bank is a unique gift for kids on birthdays, Christmas, Easter. STURDY AND LIGHT: Made of strong ABS plastic which is better than glass or ceramic piggy banks, which are heavy and tend to break. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:If You're not satisfied with it for whatever reason please contact us. We will always be ready to respond within 24 hours. 24 months replacements for all parts.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids Piggy Banks For Boys
According to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, children as young as five are ready to learn about saving and spending money. Developing healthy financial habits young creates a foundation that can be built upon as the child ages into his teen and young adult years. One way to begin teaching little ones about saving is by introducing them to a kids’ piggy bank.
Ceramic keepsake piggy banks or unbreakable, lightweight ones made from strong ABS plastic are excellent choices for the youngest toddlers. They add to the decor of a room and their visibility helps get little ones used to thinking about the concept of money.
As children grow and learn to count, they can start to use their piggy banks. Boys can add their coins to the bank one at a time, count the amount of money they have and play with their small change. They can take in information about pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters and other denominations, like dollar coins, as well.
Older boys could benefit from a piggy bank that looks more like a safe and comes with a keypad for creating a unique passcode. This teaches them how to protect their money, while also adding a layer of fun to saving and managing their dollars and coins.
Some piggy banks for boys are also digital, making them convenient and cool. These can keep a running tab of all of the coins dropped into the piggy bank. Kids will simply need to check the digital LCD screen to check their balance.
The Kids Piggy Bank For Boys Buying Guide
- If the kids piggy bank you want is electronic, check to see whether batteries are provided. In most cases, you’ll need to purchase the batteries separately.
- Check the piggy bank to see if there is a slot for dollar bills. Some banks only have slots for coins; however, older boys may wish to save both coins and dollars.
- Consider a variety of piggy bank shapes. You don’t have to stick to a bank that looks like a pig. You’ll find banks that resemble rocket ships, ATM machines, cats, dogs, foxes and robots.
- Parents of artistic sons may want to go with a piggy bank that can be painted. Kids can then decorate the bank with their favorite colors or patterns. The banks can also be personalized with a name or a motivational quote.
- Translucent banks are available for children who are motivated by watching their pile of coins rise inside the container.
- Don’t forget to check the size of the piggy bank. Older boys will need a larger money container, especially if they are receiving an allowance or taking on odd jobs in the neighborhood that bring in a little cash, such as raking leaves in the fall or shoveling snow in the winter.
- Once your child is used to saving money in his piggy bank, consider opening up a custodian account at your local bank. You can then teach him how to transfer the money from the piggy bank to his bank account.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide