Youngever Plastic Cereal Bowls, Set of 9
Last updated date: February 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cereal Bowls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cereal Bowl you should buy.
Editor's Note September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cereal Bowl for a detailed review of all the top cereal bowls.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Youngever Youngever Plastic Cereal Bowls, Set of 9 placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Great for Cafe, Restaurant, Self-service areas, Party, Kids, Home, Event, Patio, Poolside, Picnic, and other outdoor use.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cereal Bowls
Cereal isn’t just for breakfast. In fact, some people eat cereal for lunch, dinner or even as a snack. If you plow through a family-size box of cereal every week, though, you probably realize the value of a good set of cereal bowls. You’ll need enough to ensure you won’t run out of bowls while you’re waiting for the dishwasher to fill up so you can run it.
But there’s more to shopping for cereal bowls than you may initially realize. You’ll need a bowl that’s deep and narrow, as well as one that holds the amount of cereal you like to eat. Having one made from materials that hold up to a few accidental drops can also come in handy. The last thing you want is a bowl that shatters into small pieces the first time it falls to the floor.
But cereal bowls don’t just work for cereal. In fact, you can use them for soup, salads, chili, fruit and anything else you’d eat in a bowl. If you plan to heat contents in the microwave with the bowl, make sure you choose one that can withstand the process without getting too hot. Some bowls are even oven-safe.
The Cereal Bowl Buying Guide
- Most of the time, your cereal bowls will likely be in the cabinet. Pay attention to how easily stackable your bowls are before buying. Will they take up considerable space or squeeze into your cabinets easily?
- It can be especially frustrating to find that your milk splashes out while you’re trying to eat. For best results, look for cereal bowls with high walls that will prevent such messes.
- You may not always be eating at the table. Make sure your cereal bowls are lightweight enough that you can hold them while you’re eating cereal or ice cream on the sofa or in bed.
- The type of material the bowl is made from plays a direct role in its durability. Many cereal bowls are made from porcelain, but this can be prone to breakage and chips. A thicker porcelain bowl could hold up better over the long haul.
- Eco-conscious consumers now have plenty of choices. Bowls made from materials like wheat straw fiber are an environmentally-friendly alternative and offer benefits like being easy to clean and helping your cold milk hold its temperature.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide