YouGottaIt Handheld Pressurized Steam Cleaner
Last updated date: October 1, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Steam Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Steam Cleaner you should buy.
Editor's Note October 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Steam Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top steam cleaners.
If you're in a hurry, you'll love that it takes just three minutes for this steam cleaner to fully heat up. You can use the steamer indoors and outdoors, thanks to the long 9.8-foot cord. The 360-degree nozzle rotates, so you won't have any trouble getting into those hard to reach areas.
In our analysis of 66 expert reviews, the YouGottaIt YouGottaIt Handheld Pressurized Steam Cleaner placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Fast Heating. Heats quickly with a 3 to 4-minute warm-up time. Easy Handheld Use: Lightweight and portable unit comes with a long 9.8-foot cord for convenient indoor and outdoor use. 9 Pieces Accessory sets. 9 pieces accessory sets together so that an the hard-to-reach areas of your home using the heavy-duty attachments for more targeted cleaning. Multi-purpose use. our handheld steam cleaner unit is best suited for sealed surfaces including ceramic, vinyl, laminate, granite, marble, hardwood floors, and it’s great for sinks, stoves, counter tops, refrigerators, kitchen, floor, living room, windows, toilet, tiles, shower curtains, bathroom, pet toilet, car Seats and rims, grill, BBQ, kids toy, mattresses, linen, duvet cover, fabric and sofa cleaning. Effecient & protable. 360°rotate nozzle for hard-to-reach corners; better use and more convenient to remove dirty corners from tiles, floors carpets and fabrics. Engage the safety lock when the device is idle to avoid accidental harm to children or pets; automatic shut-off if there is no water in the tank or the boiler temperature is higher than 110°C, for safer operation.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Steam Cleaners
Cleaning has always been a chore. Even if you have a sponge mop, you have to create a mixture of water and floor cleaner, soak the mop and then repeatedly wring it out and re-wet it. With a steam cleaner, you can skip all of that and simply fill up a bucket, wait for the steam cleaner to heat up and get started.
When looking for a steam cleaner, though, it’s important to keep your own flooring type in mind. Heat and water can be harmful to certain types of hardwood flooring, so you’ll need to find a steam cleaner that is safe for your own surfaces. Also, it’s important to determine in advance whether you’ll use your steam cleaner on surfaces like countertops, carpets and glass. You can even use some steam cleaners on clothing.
The biggest goal when looking for a steam cleaner, though, is to find one that will blast away even the most stubborn grime. In some instances, this will require accessories like brushes or scrub pads, provided with some steam cleaners. As effective as steam cleaners are for basic cleaning, you’ll need to know that if a surface has stubborn dirt or stains, you may have to use other methods to scrub it away.
For bacteria removal, the combination of high heat and steam usually does a great job. Steam cleaners are even used for bed bugs. Not all steam cleaners get hot enough for this type of work, though, so you’ll need to look specifically for that when you’re shopping. You may find that a steam cleaner that’s perfect for eliminating bed bugs, for instance, isn’t the best for more sensitive wood floors.
But one thing consumers love most about steam cleaners is the fact that you don’t need cleansers. This lets you reduce the chemicals you use in your home, but you also get to skip the floor cleaner section at the grocery store. Over time, this can help your household budget. You’ll also love the fact that when it’s time to clean the floors, you’ll simply need to add water instead of wasting time measuring and dispensing chemicals.
The Steam Cleaner Buying Guide
- Consider a model with 43 pounds of pressure per square inch, as this combines heat and force to eliminate dirt from surfaces. You’ll also want a steam cleaner that packs plenty of power, which you’ll at 1500 watts. In fact, a model with 1500 watts is best for intensive cleaning jobs, including areas with plenty of dirt build-up. However, even with top-of-the-line steam cleaners, you may find you occasionally need to go over an area with a cloth or scrub brush.
- Steam production is also a factor in how efficient a steam cleaner is. Some models promise to generate 30 percent more steam than other cleaners. However, if the heater isn’t as powerful as other models, you may find the pressure to be lower than what you get with more powerful steamers.
- The build of steam cleaners can make it tough to get corners and tight spaces. The PurSteam ThermaPro 10-In-1 Steam Cleaner cleaner is designed for maneuverability, making it perfect for sliding into those hard-to-reach spaces. At the same time, it head is big enough to cover a large area at once.
- Some cleaners are easier to maneuver than others. The KoMeryic Handheld Multi-Surface Steam Cleaner weighs only 4.3 pounds. This makes it easier to use than heavier cleaners.
- Cord length is also a consideration since you won’t want to keep searching for outlets while you’re cleaning. Some models actually come with an extra-long cord that reaches 15.7 feet and others even include a 9-foot steam hose.
- Look for a steam cleaner that also lets you handle different types of jobs at the press of a button. These models have multiple cleaning modes to help you get your home spic and span.
- Floor types are an important consideration when choosing a steam cleaner. The YouGottaIt Handheld Pressurized Steam Cleaner can handle ceramic tile, grout, granite, sealed wood flooring, laminate, appliances, grills, autos and more. Some models are only meant to be used on sealed surfaces, so keep an eye out for that.
- If you have hardwood flooring, you may want to look into a model that has adjustable settings to help you use it safely on certain hardwood floors.
- The PurSteam ThermaPro 10-In-1 Steam Cleaner has accessories that allow it to perform functions outside of floor cleaning. You’ll be able to use it on your floors, counters and carpets, as well as on glass and garments. Yes, you can use this steamer to get the wrinkles out of your favorite pants and shirts.
- Steam cleaners are surprisingly affordable, so no matter which one you choose, you’re sure to find one that matches your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide