Yesker Opaque Muslin Material Green Screen
Last updated date: January 17, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Green Screens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Green Screen you should buy.
Update as February 2, 2023:
Checkout The Best Green Screen for a detailed review of all the top green screens.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Yesker Opaque Muslin Material Green Screen placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
7 X 9.5ft Green Screen Backdrop – Yesker green screen background meet the requirements of various virtual imaging equipment and lighting. Make the shooting more realistic and the color is more bright. The green backdrop made of muslin cloth for the front side and satin fabric for the back side. Note: The backdrop Stand is NOT included. Efficient Shooting and Editing – The green screen backdrop is made of muslin opaque material which is almost no see through and no light leak, that makes sure of every effective shooting and editing like cutout, chromakey, saving your time and making your work efficiency. With crossbar hole design allows to be draped or hung. 2x Durable spring clamps-Large 4.4 inches spring lamps max opening 2.2 inches with high strength spring, Easy to use and tough enough to work, it matches perfectly with backdrop stand. 2x Backdrop Clips- Max extend length 15.8 inch, help to organize your green backdrop,keep the backdrop tight and less wrinkle. Can be Ironed – This green screen fabric has some creases for long time folding. You can iron it with a steam iron and the temperature below 40℃, hang it for a period of time. If necessary, iron the back surface with steam iron but not dry iron. With rod pocket and fully stitched edges, collapsible and easy for carrying. Machine Washable – Yesker green backdrop offers you a great value, especially since it has a top-notch matte finish that isn’t frustratingly reflective. It’s totally seamless, as well, and can safely go into your washing machine if need be. After washing, please smooth the backdrop and lay it flat. Wide Applications – Our muslin background is well suited for professional video portraits photographed in studio or at home for creative production. Can be used to set any professional background, studio photography, video broadcast screen, camera interview, product shooting, TV video, etc. Package include-1x 6*9.5ft green screen muslin cloth backdrop, 2x Backdrop Clips, 2x Durable spring clamps.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Green Screens
If you enjoy photography and videography and like to include fun visual effects, then having a green screen is a great idea. This way, you can make the background in your photos and videos look like pretty much anything under the sun. Green screens aren’t just useful for photography and videography, however. Many people who do video calls from home for work also use a green screen to create the effect of a professional background during their meetings.
When selecting a green screen, first consider the size you’ll need. This will depend on what you’re photographing or recording in front of the screen. For example, for one person, you’ll need a smaller screen than recording a group of 10 people. The screen should be considerably bigger than the object in front of it so that you can create the right effects when it’s time for post production work.
Green screens are available in different materials, such as vinyl, muslin, polyester and many other materials. If you’re going to use the green screen on the floor as well as a backdrop, it’s vital to choose a material that is easy to clean. After all, you don’t want to get dirty footprints on the green screen, which will affect how your visual effects will look in the final edit. Vinyl is a good choice because it is easy to wipe down and it doesn’t wrinkle. Muslin, which wrinkles, can create shadows along the green screen, which then cause issues in post production.
The Green Screen Buying Guide
- Consider how temporary or fixed the green screen setup needs to be. For example, if you have a professional studio, then having a permanent green screen setup may be a good idea as you will likely use it for multiple projects. If you’re just temporarily using a green screen in your home office while having some renovations done in the space, then you need something that is easy to put up and take down. Some green screens come with stands which can be fixed in place or on rollers, while others only include the screen.
- Be aware that some green screens are folded when they are shipped to you, and as a result, they might be heavily wrinkled and creased. The best course of action is to hang them up as soon as you get them so that they can begin to straighten out. Depending on the material, you may have to iron the green screen before use. Always check the care and maintenance instructions of the green screen to ensure you’re using the right settings on the iron.
- Not sure how big of a green screen you will need? Get your camera and grab a friend to figure out the measurements. Stand in front of the camera and have your friend stand at the wall where the green screen will go. Mark off the space where the camera angles cover so you can see just how big of a screen you will need. If you’re not sure, always go for the bigger size of screen. If it’s too small, you will not be able to get the visual effects you’re going for.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide