YABER Y30 Native 1080P Home Theater Projector
Last updated date: March 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Home Theatre Projectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Home Theatre Projector you should buy.
Update as August 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Home Theater Projector for a detailed review of all the top home theatre projectors.
Thanks to the built-in vertical and horizontal keystone correction function, the image on this home theater projector is always a perfect rectangle. Projection size ranges from 45 inches to 200 inches, depending on distance. The optical glass lens also works to produce crystal clear images.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the YABER Y30 Native 1080P Home Theater Projector placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Innovative 4D Keystone Correction & Zoom Function. Our hd projector is the first projector with± 50 ° 4D (vertical & horizontal) keystone correction function to ensure the projected image is always a standard rectangle. It’s very convenient to adjust the screen by using the remote control, especially for the projector suspended from ceiling. Reducing projection size by using the X/Y ZOOM function, while others can only do that by changing the projection distance. 1080P Native Resolution (1920*1080), Support 4k Video. The projector with a real native resolution of 1920*1080, remarkable 7000 lumens bright and high dynamic contrast ratio of 8000:1, provides sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression, which is four times higher than 720p. Combining an innovative high-refraction 5 layers glassed lens, ensuring the best video experience. HIFI Stereo Sound & Latest Advanced Cooling System. The Y30 LED projector has built-in 3W dual stereo speakers with SRS sound system provides a great auditory sense experience without external speakers. Updated an advanced and silent cooling system with 3 fans running simultaneously. Adopt the latest SmarEco technology to minimize lamp power consumption to extend the useful life of the lamp to a maximum of 100000 hours. Giant Screen & Wide Compatibility. The video projector offers the projection size from 45″ to 200″ depending on the distance (1.5 – 5.5 meters) and 3M is the recommended viewing distance. Equipped with 2*HDMI ports, 2*USB ports, VGA port, AV port, this phone projector easily connects with TV Box, Amazon Fire Stick TV, Chromecast, PC, laptop, tablet, external speakers, Playstation, Xbox, DVD player, card reader, USB stick, media players, iPad, iPhone, Android smartphone. Three-year & Lifetime Professional Support. This 1080P projector is very suitable for home movie entertainment, backyard, games and party fun. YABER provides 6-month back and 5-year repair, lifetime professional technical support. NOTICE: Jerky or lag when playing videos is not a quality problem and can be solved by Firmware Upgrade. Any problems, please emaiI us anytime.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Home Theatre Projectors
Home theaters and offices have long relied on projectors to provide content. For home theaters, though, projectors remain popular for their ability to provide high-quality video on oversized screens. You can access a wide range of projectors at varying prices, from high-powered units designed to be mounted, to moderately-priced units that are portable while also providing crisp images.
As you start projector shopping, you’ll probably experience some technology that’s unfamiliar, especially if you haven’t paid much attention to TV technology in recent years. The biggest thing to consider is 4K Ultra HD versus 1080P. While 1080P is high definition, it consists of only 1920 by 1080 pixels, whereas 4K Ultra HD has 3840 by 2160 pixels. The term “4K” comes from the horizontal pixels, which at 3,840 is close to 4,000.
Will you notice a difference? A 4K TV has nearly four times the pixels on a screen when compared to a 1080P TV. But projectors aren’t TVs, so when you’re talking about 4K capabilities in this arena, it’s actually a chip built into the projector. The small size of that chip in projectors makes this challenging, which is why 4K projectors are still less common than 1080P.
However, some projector manufacturers have made up for that by creating technology that can give the appearance of 4K Ultra HD. This provides a far better picture than you would have had if you went with a strictly 1080P projector. But there are more factors contributing to the picture a projector outputs than whether it’s 4K or 1080P. When looking at projectors, it’s especially important to choose one that can handle the room in which you’ve chosen to use it.
If, like many consumers, you’re buying a projector for a movie room, you’ll need one that can display dark colors expertly even with the absence of light in the room. Much harder to find, though, is a projector that handles a well-lit room well. Knowing in advance that you’re putting this demand on your projector will help you choose one that provides a beautiful picture for years to come.
The Home Theatre Projector Buying Guide
- If you want the best picture, you’ll need to look for 4K Ultra HD technology. This technology results in a crisp, vivid image. However, some projectors use technology to upscale a 1080p chip to 4K resolution. They also get great results.
- The contrast ratio is also important, especially if you’ll be using it in a dark room like a home theater.
- Color accuracy is also important in a projector. If a scene has flesh tones that come across as yellow, it can disrupt the viewing experience. The GooDee 1080P HD Video Home Theater Projector has impressive color accuracy.
- Projectors are built to work with external components, so ports should be a big part of your decision. Some models have two full-speed HDMI 2.2-compatible inputs that can convert 1080p content to HDMI. Compare that to the other projectors, which have only one HDMI input.
- Once you get your projector, you’ll need to install it. Although you can pay extra for professional installation, chances are you can set them up yourself. Look for a model with built-in presets for various needs, as these make it easy to do it yourself.
- In some cases, you may want to mount your projector from a ceiling. If this is the case, check to make sure you’ll have the mount you need. Certain projectors need a specific type of mount, and they typically aren’t included with the unit. The weight of some projectors makes them difficult to suspend from ceilings, while other models work with universal mounts.
- Before you buy, consider where you’ll be using the projector. If you’re dealing with a smaller space, look for a projector that uses a shorter-throw lens that helps it project a larger-size image in a small room.
- If you’re looking for a projector you can pack up and take with you, the YABER Y30 Native 1080P Home Theater Projector may be the best option. At only six pounds, it’s easy to transport. The other projectors could be transported, as well, but the size of some may make them less desirable for toting around or packing away when you’re not using them.
- These days, apps are an important part of any video experience. Consider a model that has exclusive Smart TV streaming, which means you can hook the projector up and access content from providers like Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime. With other projector types, you’ll need a streaming stick for the same functionality.
- Of course, you’ll want to keep your budget in mind when purchasing a home theater projector. You’re sure to find one to fit your budget, no matter how big or small.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide