Xinguo Yefu Plastic Dishwasher & Microwave Safe Tumblers & Water Glasses, 12-Count
Last updated date: January 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tumblers & Water Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tumbler & Water Glass you should buy.
Update as February 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Tumblers & Water Glasses for a detailed review of all the top tumblers & water glasses.
In our analysis, the Xinguo Yefu Plastic Xinguo Yefu Plastic Dishwasher & Microwave Safe Tumblers & Water Glasses, 12-Count placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Colorful set of 12, 26-ounce maximum capacity. 6.6-inch tall, 3.5-inch mouth diameter. Perfect everyday drinking cup; great for patio, picnic, and other outdoor use. BPA-free. Made with shatterproof quality material. Top rack dishwasher safe, microwave safe (reheat only).
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tumblers & Water Glasses
You can never have too many tumblers and water glasses at home. Whether you have a small family or regularly entertain a large group of friends, you’ll need to have plenty of glasses on hand. From water to cocktails to juice and soda, tumblers are highly versatile and can be used for almost any kind of drink.
When looking for tumblers and water glasses, first consider how you plan to use them. For example, are they for everyday use by young kids or for special occasions by guests? Will you be keeping the glasses in an easily accessible location or behind the bar for limited use? Answering these types of questions before you buy can help you determine what kind of quality you require. For example, if the glasses will be used everyday by children, you may want to go with a sturdy acrylic. If they will rarely be used, you may consider a more delicate glass or crystal material.
Be sure to consider how much care and maintenance time you want to spend on a new set of glasses or tumblers. Some glassware needs to be hand washed, while others can go in the top rack of the dishwasher. While it may not seem like a lot of time to spend cleaning one glass, it can add up quickly, especially after gatherings where many people have been using the glassware.
Think about how many tumblers and water glasses you will need. It’s best to have at minimum one glass for each place setting of dishes you have. However, you may actually need twice or three times that amount so you don’t have to constantly wash glasses throughout the day. Keep in mind that people may also have more than one type of drink, such as juice and water, and will need separate glasses for that.
The Tumbler & Water Glass Buying Guide
- Don’t forget to think about the volume of the glass or how much liquid it can hold. What size you will need will depend on the types of liquids you plan to drink. For example, for certain cocktails, an 8-ounce glass may work best. For a tall glass of water, you may want to go with a 12- or 16-ounce size.
- The shape of the glass is important for some buyers. If you have young children or have someone clumsy in your household, don’t go with a tall, skinny glass as those may be easier to knock over. In this case, you will want to stick with a short glass with a wide base as it will be more stable and less prone to falling over.
- Matching glassware to their dishes is a priority for some people. Consider the style of your dishware and whether it leans towards modern or traditional aesthetics. Modern styles typically have clean and straight lines without a lot of extra embellishments. A more traditional look can have curved lines and can be more ornate. Consider whether you want your glassware to match the look and feel of your plates.
- Versatility is a key feature to have in any item in your kitchen. Think about whether the glassware you’re choosing can work for a casual breakfast or a formal dinner. Being able to use the same items in multiple scenarios means you can save on cost, storage space and cleaning in the long run.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide