WWD POOL Large-Capacity Adjustable Floating Chlorine Tablet Chemical Dispenser
Last updated date: September 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Chemical Dispensers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Chemical Dispenser you should buy.
Update as September 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Chemical Dispenser for a detailed review of all the top chemical dispensers.
This high-quality chemical dispenser is sturdy and durable. It is constructed from ABS material. The chemical dispenser has a large capacity for four tablets at once.
In our analysis, the WWD POOL WWD POOL Large-Capacity Adjustable Floating Chlorine Tablet Chemical Dispenser placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
QUALITY MATERIAL: Our floating chlorine floater is made of premium ABS material, strong and durable to use, it doesn't sink, last for years. LARGE CAPACITY: WWD POOL chlorine dispenser can hold up to 4pcs of 3" chlorine/ bromine tablets at once. Note: Tablets not Included!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Chemical Dispensers
On a hot day, is there anything better than jumping into a beautiful pool? The refreshing water and the warm sun is an alluring combination for kids and adults alike. However, if the pool is full of algae, bugs, leaves and other unwanted things, your swim is going to be cut short in no time. It’s important to ensure your pool is clean using a chemical dispenser so that you have an enjoying swim and so that you remain safe and healthy.
If the pool isn’t sanitized on a regular basis, you can end up with a number of potential problems. Environmental contaminants can cause diseases and illnesses in the swimmers. Dirt, debris and animal fecal matter are just some of the things you will find in your pool if it isn’t cleaned regularly, along with algae that can be hard to get rid of. Don’t forget about body oil, sweat and sunscreen lotion that comes off the swimmers and into the water. Keeping your pool clean isn’t just about it looking pretty, it’s about killing off any potential bacteria and viruses that can make you sick.
A chemical dispenser is an easy way to keep your pool clean. One of the most common chemicals used in pool sanitation is chlorine, which stops the spread of any waterborne bacteria. Another chemical that keeps your pool clean is bromine, which is best for hot water. This is why it is mostly used in heated pools, hot tubs and spas. Some pools require saltwater chlorination. Be sure to always check the pH levels in the pool after sanitizing to ensure that is ready for the swimming to jump in.
The Chemical Dispenser Buying Guide
- When you’re choosing a pool chemical dispenser, one of the first things you need to check is the size of your pool. Larger pools have more water, thus require more chemicals to keep them clean. The size of your pool will determine the size of chemical dispenser you require, as well as the type and quantity of chemicals you need to use. In larger pools, you may need to use multiple chemical dispensers at the same time.
- Swimming pool chemical dispensers are typically made from a hard plastic, which is durable, lightweight and sturdy material. Ensure that the chemical dispenser is light enough to float when full. This way, it will be easy to collect when the chemicals have been distributed into the water. A chemical dispenser that sinks will end up collecting bacteria or contaminants from the bottom of the pool.
- Chlorine for pools comes in both liquid and solid forms. Choose a chemical dispenser that accommodates the type of chlorine you need for your pool. Most chemical dispensers are designed for a solid form of chlorine.
- You can also get chemical dispensers where you can determine the rate at which the chlorine is dispersed into the pool. These types of chemical dispensers can help you use an optimal amount of chlorine to keep your water safe.
- Some chemical dispensers come with cute plastic animals, such as turtles and crocodiles, that sit atop the chemicals. While they certainly look cute floating around, it’s important to keep a close eye on young children when using these chemical dispensers. They may want to hold the dispenser, and may get chlorine directly on their skin, which can be harmful.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide