Winning Moves Games Dress-Up Princess Board Game Gift
Last updated date: June 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Princess Gift for a detailed review of all the top .
Parents will love that this princess gift encourages children to play together. Since the game doesn't require any reading, it's perfect for preschoolers and kindergarteners. Kids take turns moving around the board and collecting princess jewelry along the way.
In our analysis, the Winning Moves Winning Moves Games Dress-Up Princess Board Game Gift placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The classic 1990’s game. Play dress up with your friends as you race to gather your set of fancy jewelry. Collect your own color necklace, bracelet, ring and earrings. But, beware of the black RING! If you get it, you must get rid of it before you can win. When you have all of your jewelry plus the crown, you win the game! Then you’ll be as pretty as a princess.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Many children go through a “princess phase,” and some even retain this interest into adulthood. Princesses are glamorous, beautiful and capable and capturing that magic for themselves can be a delight for a child.
Whether as dress-up, roleplaying or other forms of play, a passion for princesses can inform and enchant many a play session. And of course, princess accoutrements make the perfect gift for the royalty-obsessed.
Many princess-themed gifts and toys focus on dress-up and accessories. These might be dresses, jewelry, shoes, tiaras and wands. A major element is often mix-and-match or some other way for the child to have latitude and creativity.
Some princess gifts are entirely craft-centric, where the child can make and/or decorate an accessory such as a crown or wand themselves. Kits like these make a great gift for a creative child and are excellent for helping develop fine motor control skills.
For children obsessed with particular royal characters, purchasing a complete look or outfit, or doll, of a specific character may be the best way to go. Specific characters are often featured on other, non-dress-up items such as lunchboxes and school supplies.
In that vein, not all princess gifts are centered on dress-up and accessories. Play environments or play elements such as castles or slides are also available, and can be perfect princess gifts for active, imaginative children.
The Buying Guide
- Make sure the princess gift you choose is age-appropriate. Be on the lookout for small parts or items that might break or shatter into sharp pieces.
- Check that all materials are non-toxic and child-safe — and be on the lookout for practical cleanup considerations, too. Kits with fur or feathery material could make a bit of a mess with a more enthusiastic child.
- Consider the child’s play style when choosing a princess gift. If they are a more active child, toys like hobbyhorses or play environments may be more enticing than dress-up or dolls.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide