Winco Dominion Stainless Steel Salad Fork, 12-Piece
Last updated date: July 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Salad Forks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Salad Fork you should buy.
Update as July 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Salad Fork for a detailed review of all the top salad forks.
If you're looking for a durable salad fork that's also lightweight, you'll want to go with this set. The forks are forged from an 18-0 stainless steel and designed with functionality in mind. There are a total of 12 forks in each set, measuring 6.5 inches in length.
In our analysis, the Winco Winco Dominion Stainless Steel Salad Fork, 12-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Dominion pattern 12-piece salad fork set is lightweight and ideal for everyday use. Excellent durability and functionality. Fabricated from 18-0 stainless steel. Set includes 12 salad forks - items measurement are 6.5 overall size by 1.75 “ wide at the tine end. Smooth etched line pattern.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Salad Forks
Salad forks are designed to give the user more leverage when attempting to jab a thick piece of lettuce, or any other salad topping, such as a tomato. They are similar to dinner forks in many aspects, although they are a bit shorter. If you’re in the market for a new set of salad forks, considering the following features before you buy.
Check the salad fork’s durability first. The New Star Foodservice Salad Forks, Set of 12, for example, is made from 18/0 stainless steel. This sturdy material is made to last, won’t bend and is resistant to rust. Most salad forks made from stainless steel also don’t need to be polished.
Consider the salad fork’s design next. Some models have a teardrop silhouette and an elegant curved embellishment that cuts across the fork’s handle. Other models, are more simple and best if you need a set that will match a set of silverware you already own.
Look at the fork’s finish next. The Artaste Salad Fork, Set of 12 has a reflective mirrored finish that truly shines. This set of salad forks is also made with a thick ergonomic handle that makes it easier to hold and use the fork as intended.
The Salad Fork Buying Guide
- Although some salad forks are listed as dishwasher-safe, most of them are only safe when no harsh detergents are used. If you’d like to prolong the use of your salad forks, consider washing them by hand with a mild dish soap.
- Salad forks can double as appetizer, fruit and dessert forks in a home setting.
- An 18/0 stainless steel is actually a lower grade than the 18/8 or 18/10 stainless steel. Keep this in mind as you shop. If you spot a higher grade, you may want to pay a bit extra for the added longevity.
- Check for a warranty or a money-back guarantee. There are brands that offer these, including limited lifetime warranties that protect against defects.
- Before you compare salad fork prices, you need to consider how many forks are in each set. Divide that number by the price to get the cost of one fork. When you do this, you’ll discover that the New Star Foodservice Salad Forks, Set of 12 costs less than the Artaste Salad Fork, Set of 12.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide