Winco Aluminum Cake Decorating Stand
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cake Decorating Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cake Decorating Stand you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cake Decorating Stand for a detailed review of all the top cake decorating stands.
This cake decorating stand has a silver turntable and a sleek black base. It's constructed from a durable aluminum, so you can count on using it for many years to come. The stand rotates, allowing you to easily decorate the cake without having to move to the other side of the table.
In our analysis, the Winco Winco Aluminum Cake Decorating Stand placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
12 inch cake turntable. Aluminum alloy.Smooth ball bearing mechanism. Dimensions 11 8" X 6 9" X 5 3". Easy to use revolving cake decorating table Allows icing to be applied evenly and makes additional decorating such as adding stars or basket weaving a controllable task.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cake Decorating Stands
Decorating cakes is an enjoyable past time with delicious results. Not only can you create beautiful desserts with intricate designs, but you can also share them with family and friends to make your events even more special. If you’re just starting out decorating cakes, it can seem a little overwhelming, especially if you don’t have the right tools. In order to make the tasks easier and get better results, you’ll need the right gadgets for the job. One of the most important things you should have is a cake decorating stand.
Similar to a turntable or lazy Susan, a cake decorating stand swivels around so that you can turn it while you are icing the cake. This makes the frosting appear more evenly on the finished cake, providing a smooth and professional look. Plus, you don’t have to move the entire cake stand around as the top section easily rotates, making it less likely for the cake to fall off or for there to be any dents in the icing. Many cake decorating stands can also double as a cake serving stand, so you don’t need to transfer the cake onto another surface before serving.
The Cake Decorating Stand Buying Guide
- When looking for a cake decorating stand, opt for one that is sturdy and durable. Plastic cake decorating stands are perfect if you’re making small and lightweight cakes. However, if you’re planning on making large cakes that can get heavy, then you’ll need a cast iron or aluminum cake decorating stand. The plastic ones can slide away from you while decorating if the cake is too heavy.
- Look for a cake decorating stand that has a good height, ideally over 2.5 inches. If it is too low, you will need to bend over while decorating which can strain your back and neck. However, a turntable that is too tall may be at risk of toppling over, so opt for one that is medium height.
- To ensure that the cake decorating stand does not slip while in use, there needs to be non-slip grips or feet under the stand. This will keep it in place. A textured surface at the top of the stand helps to make sure the cake does not slide off while decorating.
- In terms of size, look for a cake decorating stand with a diameter of 12 inches. This is ideal for most baking projects. Some cake decorating stands also have diameter markings on them so you can place the cake directly in the center of the stand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide