Western Chief Boys’ Waterproof Printed Rain Boot
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rain Boots For Boys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Rain Boot For Boys you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Rain Boots For Boys for a detailed review of all the top rain boots for boys.
These rainboots are flexible and durable, made with a vulcanization process which reduces weak spots. They have a soft lining to keep feet warm. The handles make them easy to put on and take off.
In our analysis, the Western Chief Western Chief Boys' Waterproof Printed Rain Boot placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Rubber. Imported. Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch. Heel measures approximately 1". Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around. KID-FRIENDLY WATERPROOF BOOTS |The main material we use in our Waterproof Printed Rain Boot with Easy Pull On Handles is natural rubber, which is durable, flexible, and waterproof. The handmade vulcanization process reduces weak spots in our rubber. SOFT AND COZY POLY/COTTON LINING | Nobody wants to wear boots that are abrasive and rough – especially kids! We line our boots with soft, polyester/cotton blend lining to give comfort. Our lining also absorbs moisture. A BENEFICIAL INSOLE | Children are rough on boots and need a comfortable insole to run around on. Our rubber boots are made with a cozy EVA insole. Our insoles are removable, making them easy to replace and clean. SAFETY FEATURE |Our boots are made with a slip-resistant outsole to help provide traction on slippery surfaces! The outsole is also self-cleaning, meaning you won’t have to wash mud and other grub off the boots. EASY ON AND OFF | To make your day a bit easier, we make our Waterproof Printed Rain Boot with Easy Pull On Handles with two handles that your child can use to pull them on and off! This promotes independent dressing and is perfect for the family on the go! EASY CARE | We recommend cleaning your boots with a damp, warm cloth and mild liquid dish soap. A silicone conditioner can also be used. Air dry all boots.We suggest storing our boots in a cool, dry area to help prevent the boot from damage. MEASUREMENTS | The shaft measures an estimated 7” from the arch. The circumference of the boot is an estimated 13.5” around. FUN PRINT | Western Chief is known for making family-friendly prints. Swim through the sea with one of our shark-printed boots, bounce through grass in our frog boots, or choose another print to put a smile on your child’s face! Note: Kindly refer to the size chart below, Toddler sizes and Kids sizes are listed as the same.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Rain Boots For Boys
One of the greatest pleasures of childhood is jumping up and down in puddles. After a long rainfall when the sun is starting to peek out from behind the clouds, kids are usually excited to go outside because there will be plenty of deep puddles for them to splash around in. Having the right rain gear is important so you can keep your little one warm and dry while he enjoys the outdoors.
The most important characteristic to look for in rain boots for boys is waterproofing. If their feet get wet or damp while they are enjoying the rain, they will begin to feel cold and cranky. It’s best to opt for a pair that are fully waterproof and made from a material like rubber. In addition, make sure the sole of the rain boots has plenty of traction to reduce slipping. The pavement and roads can feel slick after it has rained, so the boots should keep your little ones safe with a sole that has a strong grip.
Another important element for boys’ rain boots, especially for younger ones, is handles. Having a pair of handles on the sides of the boots makes them easy to put on and take off independently. Being able to do this on their own gives kids confidence and a feeling of accomplishment.
The Rain Boot For Boys Buying Guide
- Some kids’ boots can have closures that require zippers, buttons, Velcro or laces. Typically, younger children’s rain boots don’t have any closures at all and can just be slipped on. However, if there is a closure, be sure to teach kids how to do it up properly so they don’t trip over an improperly closed boot.
- Rain boots for boys are available in a variety of colors and prints, so you can find one that matches his raincoat and other outerwear. If you want to go with a solid color, you can choose from bright colors like yellow, blue or green. There are also cute printed boots available that have fishes, camo print and other patterns.
- Be sure to measure your child’s foot and compare it to the sizing chart to determine the right size of rain boot. Keep in mind that a size four in one brand may not be a size four in another, for example. In order to avoid getting the wrong size boot, it’s best to do a quick measurement.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide