Weigh Gram Precise Mini Kitchen Scale
Last updated date: January 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Scales and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Scale you should buy.
Update as January 5, 2022:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Scale for a detailed review of all the top kitchen scales.
Not only is this kitchen scale lightweight and portable, but it's also precise with its measurements. Users will be able to switch between four different modes during operation, including grams, ounces, ounces troy and denarius weight. The LCD blue backlit display and the large size digits add to the appeal and functionality of this scale.
In our analysis of 148 expert reviews, the Weigh Gram Precise Mini Kitchen Scale placed 6th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Weigh Gram Top-100 Series Pocket Scale is a great durable and compact pocket scale for those seeking an on-the-go high-tech portable scale. The Pocket Scale’s back lit LCD display helps make the numbers viewable and easy to read. The intuitive protective cover provides protection for the pocket scale and the smooth stainless steel weighing surface makes clean up easy.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Scales
While exercise is an important part of a person’s health journey, keeping track of your food intake is essential. A kitchen scale is the most accurate way to do this.
As you browse available kitchen scale models, look for one that has an LED digital display screen that is easy to read. You also want the unit to be able to convert measurements. The Greater Goods Multifunction Kitchen Food Scale weighs items in grams, ounces, pounds and milliliters. Other models also include a backlight to make the screen readable when the light in the room is dim.
Most of the time, you’re going to place food on your kitchen scale in a bowl or on a plate. The measurement that pops up will include the weight of that bowl or plate. Look for a scale that has a tare button that subtracts the weight of your container.
Kitchen scales can be left on a counter, however, individuals who live in a small space would appreciate alternative storage options. In this case, you’ll want to look for a scale that comes with an attached hook for hanging on a wall or inside a cabinet.
Check for any extra features that may make one kitchen scale stand out above another. You’ll find models with sealed buttons for protection against accidental spills, as well as scales with the option of purchasing a separate dishwasher-safe stainless steel platform cover. There are also models that are available in a wide range of colors, so you can select one that matches your existing kitchen decor. You’ll even come across scales that are small enough to fit in your pocket, which means you’ll be able to take the scale with you when you travel.
The Kitchen Scale Buying Guide
- It’s often best to use a small bowl or plate when using a kitchen scale. That way, you don’t obstruct the view of the LCD digital display screen.
- Some models automatically shut off after about two minutes. Keep this in mind if you plan on measuring multiple items, as you may want to work quickly or simply turn the unit back on each time.
- Some kitchen scales are set to weigh in two-gram increments, which means accuracy will be an issue if you’re following a precise recipe.
- Should a spill occur, all you need to do is wipe the kitchen scale down with a damp cloth.
- The price for kitchen scales doesn’t vary too much. The Greater Goods Multifunction Kitchen Food Scale and AmazonBasics LCD Display Digital Kitchen Scale come in around the same price. Other scales are slightly more expensive, due to their size, construction materials and added features.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide