WAROOM All-Weather PE Rattan & Removable Cushion Outdoor Chaise, 2-Piece
Last updated date: April 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 18, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Chaise for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the WAROOM All-Weather PE Rattan & Removable Cushion Outdoor Chaise, 2-Piece placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STURDY&COMFORTABLE: The patio chaise lounge are constructed from rust-resistant steel frame and all-weather PE rattan which is solid and durable.The cushions filled with 2.3″ thick high resilience sponge for superb comfort and durable, breathable cushion cover with zipper is 250G polyester water repellent,UV-resistant, easy to remove/replace and machine washable. ADJUSTABLE:The back of this recliner has 5 reclining positions,you can adjust back of a chair according to your need, enjoy the comfort of different angle. EXTRA SPACE: There is a shelving board on the right side of the lounge chair, more space for magazines or drinks and so on. PACKAGE&ASSEMBLE: The set include 2 piece chaise lounge and cushions and 2 furniture covers. Assemble required, all the hardware and necessary tools are included, follow the clear instruction would be easy. CUSTOMER SERVICE: This wicker chaise lounge will be shipped from the US in 2 boxes. If there is any question, please feel free contact us first, we will response you in 24 hours. Replace damaged parts and missing parts free of charge.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you spend any time poolside in the summer, you’ve enjoyed the benefits of a chaise lounge. This simple design allows you to soak up the sun while also capably handling wet bathing suits and towels.
But chaise lounges aren’t limited to swimming pools. They come in a variety of styles and colors that can make them a great fit for your own deck or patio. You can even find some fabrics that hold up well with constant exposure to moisture, heat and sunlight. Polyesters are popular for outdoor furniture, especially a type of polyester called Textiline. It features heat-reducing properties as well as resisting fading with UV exposure.
Before you start looking for an outdoor chaise, though, think about the features you want. Some have arms, while others don’t, but if they do have arms, make sure they’ll keep you comfortable. You’ll also find chaises with adjustable footrests, allowing you to find the perfect position while you’re reclining.
The most adjustability for outdoor chaises, though, comes with the backrest. That feature makes it easy to find the fit that works perfectly for you. Look at the mechanics of making those adjustments. Is it easy to shift from one position to another? Can you do it while seated, or will you have to stand to change position? Some chaises let you adjust from a couple or a few positions, while others offer as many as seven.
But even finding the most comfortable position won’t help if the material of the chaise lounge itself isn’t right. Many chaise lounges are set up to be able to endure exposure to the weather, but that can be at the sacrifice of comfort. Look for one that’s both weather resistant and comfortable for hours of relaxing.
The Buying Guide
- Weight capacity of chaises can vary from one to another. Often you’ll find one rated to between 200 and 300 pounds.
- When looking at weather resistance, pay close attention to the frame. You’ll want one that can hold up over years of exposure to the elements. Often the metal is powder coated to resist rust and corrosion. The material of the chair needs to be able to hold its color intensity after prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Textilene is a popular fabric for lounge chairs. It packs in plenty of breathability to help keep you cool on those extra-hot days. But it also has UV protection that gives you the fade resistance you need.
- Occasionally, you’ll need to move your chair around. Look for a frame that’s sturdy while also giving you the lightweight build you need. Also keep in mind, though, that your outdoor furniture will endure weather conditions like extreme winds. If it’s too lightweight, you’ll need to fold it up and store it away.
- Portability can come in handy in a chaise. You’ll always have a comfortable place to relax, whether you’re camping in the woods or suntanning at the beach for the day. Look for one you can fold up and tuck into your trunk if you think you’ll want to take your chaise on the go.
- Some chaises require assembly, while others arrive fully put together. Look at the setup process before you order so you can be prepared with the tools you need.
- If you’re tall, check the length of the chaise. Some aren’t ideal for taller people.
- A removable pillow can come in handy while you’re relaxing. Since it’s removable, you have the option of setting it aside if you don’t want to use it sometimes.
- An attached cupholder can be a big bonus. But there are also some that build in a tray for setting your belongings aside, including sunglasses, phones and other items.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide