WANDER Machine Washable Knee High Socks For Men, 6-Pack
Last updated: November 2, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Knee High Socks For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Knee High Sock For Men you should buy.
Made from a polyester-nylon-spandex-cotton blend, these socks are machine washable and feature a reinforced toe for durability. They feature arch support for comfortable wear. The material helps wick moisture away from the foot to keep you dry and comfortable.
In our analysis, the WANDER Machine Washable Knee High Socks For Men, 6-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
77.2% Polyester, 14% Nylon, 4.9% Spandex, 3.9% Cotton. M:Men’s Shoe Size 6-9. Machine Wash. Toe&Heel cushion. Extra reinforced heel and toe for added comfort and arch support to reduce foot fatigue. Dynamic arch design. Dynamic arch support helps reduce foot fatigue. WANDER Block technology. Anti-odor technology helps prevent odor in the sock. Keep feet dry. WANDER Dry material wicks moisture, accelerates evaporation. After Sales Service. WANDER provides 2 years of after-sale production service. If any problem, please contact us by Amazon message & we shall refund or send you a replacement until you satisfied totally.
Knee High Sock For Men Rankings
If you’ve shopped for men’s socks lately, you probably know there are lots of options out there. You’ll see no-show socks, ankle socks, mid-calf socks and special occasion socks, as well as socks made from wool, cotton, cashmere and polyester. It can be tough to know what one pair offers compared to another.
For many men, buying socks is simply a matter of buying multiple packages of the one pair they like. But you can expand your footwear wardrobe substantially by taking a look at the properties in your favorite socks and finding other options — maybe in a different color or length.
For wearing with pants and jeans, knee-high socks are among the most popular. You can find them in a variety of colors and material types, as well as in solids and prints. With so many options, you’ll easily be able to find a pair that fits your own needs.
One type of knee-high sock that has become popular in recent years is the compression sock. These are sometimes made with copper wound through the fabric to promote circulation. Compression garments have been connected to a variety of benefits, especially when it comes to workouts.
- When wearing socks, sweat can build up around the foot, leading to odors and discomfort. Too much moisture can also compromise foot health. Look for socks that promise moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry.
- As beneficial as a lightweight sock can be, you’ll also need cushioning in strategic areas. Arch support can be a big help, especially if you spend any amount of time on your feet. Padding in the right places can also reduce friction between your foot and your shoe as you walk, reducing the risk of blisters.
- Most socks are machine-washable but pay attention to the care instructions on any socks you buy.
- Sock manufacturers often go by shoe sizes when providing size ranges. But some will be sized in SM to XL. If the latter is what you’re seeing on a pair, check for a size chart to help you choose the right size.
- Copper compression socks have become popular in recent years. These socks build in copper fibers to add light compression to the material. These socks promise a variety of benefits, some backed by research.