VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker Toy
Last updated date: March 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sit To Stand Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sit To Stand Toy you should buy.
Update as March 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Sit To Stand Toys for a detailed review of all the top sit to stand toys.
The sturdy base and wheels on this sit to stand toy keep your baby moving while they are learning to walk. The play panel is removable if baby wants to sit or lie down to play. The toy comes with over 70 sing-along songs, music and sound effects to keep everyone entertained.
In our analysis of 58 expert reviews, the VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker Toy placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Interactive learning baby Walker has a removable play panel; frustration free packaging means it comes in a plain brown box. Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors. Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sit To Stand Toys
Watching your little one take their first steps is one of the most exciting milestones of parenthood. However, babies don’t just get up and start walking one day. They start by sitting up on their own, then crawling around, then pulling up to stand. Once they have stabilized their footing, they begin to figure out how to put one foot in front of the other. Sit to stand toys are a great way to help your baby take their first few steps while keeping them entertained at their different developmental stages.
A sit to stand toy is designed to engage your baby while they sitting or standing. The toy can be used while your child is just learning how to sit up, when they are getting their footing and when they are motoring around the house. It’s a versatile toy with a long life-span because it’s designed to appeal to your baby for an extended period of time.
There are many benefits of having sit to stand toys for your baby to play with. One of their greatest advantages is that they help to build gross motor skills. Sit to stand toys have a stable base and legs, so they are great for kids who are just learning to balance and build strength. Babies can pull up on the sit to stand toy and hold on to it while they stand or walk around. With a little bit of practice, babies will be able to stand without holding on to the toy.
Plus, sit to stand toys are often self-contained entertainment centers. They are brightly colored with lots of different sections to grab your baby’s attention. Many also have flashing lights and fun sounds, so babies enjoy interacting with them. There are many tactile and moving pieces for babies to explore while they learn to sit, stand and walk.
The Sit To Stand Toy Buying Guide
- The most important element to look for when you’re buying a sit to stand toy is safety. Above all, the toy must be strong and stable in order to support your baby while they pull up to stand and walk. If the base is flimsy or if the wheels are loose, your baby could have a fall. If the sit to stand toy has wheels, ensure that they can be locked or slowed down. This is particularly important for babies who are just learning to stand and walk as they cannot keep up with the toy at full speed.
- Be sure that the sit to stand toy will appeal to your baby for several months or years. This means that the activities attached to the sit to stand toy need to be engaging and inviting for babies of different developmental stages. Plus, the toy itself needs to be in a position for sitters, crawlers, standers and walkers to enjoy. In some cases, the activity plate can be removed and placed on the floor for babies to play with. This is great for young ones who are not fully sitting up yet.
- The tactile appeal of sit to stand toys is important to take into consideration. Make sure there is a variety of things to interest your little one. For example, are there buttons, dials and levers? Are there hard, smooth and bumpy surfaces? Does the toy play songs you and your baby love? Having lights and sounds is also a bonus.
- It’s always a good opportunity to teach your baby new words and skills. Does the toy provide an opportunity for learning numbers, colors and shapes, for example? Can you sing songs along to the music? These are important elements to look at when you’re searching for a sit to stand toy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide