Vondior Coffee Server, 102-Oz
Last updated date: January 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coffee Servers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coffee Server you should buy.
Editor's Note January 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Coffee Server for a detailed review of all the top coffee servers.
With this coffee server's wide-mouth top, you'll easily be able to add ice for chilled beverages. The large opening also makes it a cinch to clean the unit at the end of the day. Additional features that make this server stand out include 20 hours of a steady temperature, a pump action top and a complimentary cleaning brush.
In our analysis of 99 expert reviews, the Vondior Vondior Coffee Server, 102-Oz placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Here's a great way to serve coffee or any other beverage at your next dinner, party or other event. With these insulated dispensers, you can make the coffee or tea ahead of time, and at the end of the evening it will still be fresh and piping hot. No need for the hostess to ask "who wants coffee or tea?" and then disappear into the kitchen to get it all ready. Get two or three dispensers and you can give your guests their choice of regular coffee, decaf coffee or tea, and have it all appear instantly. The best solution for the office, work, school or camping. These dispensers have a big 3 liter capacity (though of course you don't have to fill it all the way up for smaller gatherings), and are made of double-walled stainless steel and heat-resistant plastic. They'll look elegant on your table or sideboard, and the beverages dispense easily with a press of the button on top. And of course these work for cold beverages too. The wide-mouth top allows you to add ice cubes, so you don't even need to refrigerate your beverages beforehand; adding ice will chill it down in only minutes. Order today for the most convenient and most elegant way to serve hot or cold drinks to your guests! At Vondior, we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you're dissatisfied with this item for ANY reason, contact us within 30 days for a full refund. And if you find any defect in your pump-action dispenser, we offer a 90-day money-back or replacement guarantee.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coffee Servers
Instead of making multiple pots of coffee throughout the day to accommodate the number of people in your office, use a coffee server. Coffee servers not only hold a large number of cups of coffee, but they are also able to keep the coffee hot and fresh all day long. They work great for any type of large gathering, including a book club, support group, bingo night or anniversary party.
As you begin your search for the best coffee server, look for models made from 18/8 stainless steel, as this material is not only durable but also does not absorb flavors. That means you can serve hazelnut coffee one day and vanilla the next. Stainless steel is also resistant to stains, which coffee is known to cause.
Check the coffee server’s insulation next. The Cresimo Thermal Coffee Server, 68-Oz uses vacuum insulation technology to keep coffee and tea hot for up to 12 hours and ice tea and juice cold for up to 24 hours. It also has a double-wall interior lining to keep the internal temperature hot, but the exterior temperature nice and cool. Some German-engineered models can preserve the temperature of hot beverages for as long as 24 hours, which is only necessary if you have a long-running event, such as a lock-in or a dance-off.
Examine the lid and spout to determine how they operate. The Vondior Coffee Server, 102-Oz has a wide mouth for adding ice to cold beverages and a pump-action top that works with just one press. Other models have a two-way dispenser so that users can either fill their entire mug or top off a mug that still has some coffee in it. Some units even have a safety lock to prevent spills that could lead to a harmful burn.
Look at the coffee server’s handle to ensure it’s comfortable to hold. An ergonomic handle that is made of chrome is an excellent choice. Not only does it make pouring the coffee a breeze, but it’s also heat-proof. Even though the contents of the server are hot, the handle won’t be.
Consider any extras the coffee server may offer. With the Hamilton Beach Coffee Server, 48-Cup, you’ll get a free cleaning brush, an indicator light that lets you know when the coffee has reached its intended temperature and internal water levels marking to guide you in properly filling the server to accommodate the number of people you are expecting at your event.
The Coffee Server Buying Guide
- Check for any outside testings, awards or acknowledgments. You may find that a coffee server has been tested by an accredited lab and found to live up to its claims about its ability to retain heat. That information can help you come to a decision when you’re wavering between two or three models.
- Read the product label to determine how long the server takes to fully heat up. Some may take as long as 40 minutes to get the coffee to your desired temperature.
- While coffee does come with some nutritional benefits, drinkers must be careful about how much coffee they consume in a day. One can suffer a caffeine overdose if they have too much.
- You’ll need to clean your coffee server after each use. You’ll need to do this by hand. Once you rinse out any remaining coffee, add warm water and a drip of an anti-grease dish detergent. Use a cleaning brush to reach all the areas within the server and then rinse clean. You can dry the server with a lint-free cloth or allow it to air dry before the next use.
- When comparing coffee server prices, you must first look at how many ounces the unit holds. The Cresimo Thermal Coffee Server, 68-Oz, for example, costs less than the Vondior Coffee Server, 102-Oz, as it holds 34 fewer ounces. Next, you’ll need to compare features. The Hamilton Beach Coffee Server, 48-Cup is higher in price than other models because it has an indicator light and a 2-way dispenser.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide