VNOX Stainless Steel Links Band Custom Text Engraved Bracelet
Last updated: May 19, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Engraved Bracelets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Engraved Bracelet you should buy.
In our analysis, the VNOX VNOX Stainless Steel Links Band Custom Text Engraved Bracelet placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This lovely message engarved bracelet is perfect for couples, these sweet gifts for husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, lover, bride, groom. What a great way to remind them how special he is to you. Anniversary Wedding Birthday Engagement Gifts For Him, Perfect for Valentine’s Day or anytime you need to say ‘i love you’. Cute and great gift for him to carry with he wherever she go. Material: 316L Stainless Steel, Durability, Highly Resistant to Scratching, Rusting and Tarnishing, High Quality. Item Size: Width 10mm, Length 210mm ( 8.3 Inches), Both Fit Men and Women.
Engraved Bracelet Rankings
Engraved bracelets have unique, sentimental meanings for wearers and recipients and make great gifts, but there’s no reason why you can’t buy one for yourself. Some are sold with various pre-engraved phrases, but there can be hundreds of sayings available, so give yourself some time to choose one.
These longer statements are usually engraved on the insides of bangle bracelets; look for phrases that resonate with you or the recipient. Symbols like hearts, arrows and flowers can also be engraved on the insides and outsides of bracelets and add a lovely touch.
Fine jewelry engravable bracelets cost more than costume jewelry versions, but you should be fine as long as they’re made with quality materials that won’t tarnish or stain the skin. The less expensive ones shouldn’t cost you more than $20.
They come in gold, silver and metal tones, plus other finishes like bronze, nickel, brass and copper. You can find open-ended, slim bangles that bend for opening or closing, bar bracelets with chains and closures and solid bangles that go all the way around the wrist.
Be careful with bangles since people have different wrist sizes; if the bangle is too large, it’ll move around and be uncomfortable, and small ones will be tight and uncomfortable. Bangles will have room for more words and are better for longer, inspirational sayings, while the bar bracelets have room for one or two words. People often use the latter for a person’s name, two people’s names or powerful words like “love you” or important dates like birthdays and anniversaries.
- Delicately engraved bracelets with chains should always be unclasped before taking them off. Pulling them off over the wrist and hand can break the chains.
- Many chain bracelets come with extenders; if not, you can order an extender online.
- Always read the measurements of the bracelets before ordering since people have different wrist sizes.
- Remove engraved bracelets before cleaning, and avoid contact with oils, lotions, perfumes and other chemicals.
- Engraved bracelets make great gifts for graduations, birthdays, anniversaries and inspiration when people need encouragement.
- When ordering these bracelets online, you’ll need to customize them before putting them into your shopping cart.
- Engraved jewelry can take slightly longer to get delivered, especially when it’s customized to order.