Vitamix 36019 Quiet One Blender
Last updated date: September 24, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Vitamix Blenders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Vitamix Blender you should buy.
You'll get a quiet but powerful blender in this model, which includes noise-dampening technology. The back cover is held in place with a magnet to make it easy to clean. The 48-ounce container makes this model ideal for making small to midsized batches. In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Vitamix Vitamix 36019 Quiet One Blender placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Vitamix Blenders for a detailed review of all the top vitamix blenders.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
The Quiet One On-Counter Bar Blender. 48 oz. polycarbonate container.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Vitamix Blenders
Blenders have seen a surge in popularity in recent years as consumers have discovered the benefits of fresh juice and nutrient-packed protein shakes. Advancements in blender designs have made it easier than ever to make meal replacements or snacks.
Vitamix is one of the most well-known names in the industry. There’s a reason for that. The blenders are made to be powerhouses, able to tackle even the toughest ingredients with ease. They’re built with top-quality parts and attention to detail to ensure you get the performance you need, as well as years of use.
But Vitamix blenders can be a bit on the pricey side. For that reason, it’s not the right blender for someone who drags it out of the cabinet for the occasional frozen drink or milkshake. A Vitamix is designed for someone who uses the blender on a daily basis. But before you shop, you should also be able to accurately estimate the typical serving size you need. Vitamix sells blenders with a range of container sizes, letting you make small to midsized servings or much larger batches.
One new feature found in modern Vitamix blenders is internet connectivity. Some models have Wi-Fi built in, which means you can download the app and interact with your blender using your smartphone. This technology allows you to choose from 17 preprogrammed recipes.
Even if you don’t have a Wi-Fi blender, you can still benefit from the app. It’s packed with recipes compiled specifically for the Vitamix. There are more than 500 recipes with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, along with nutrition information for each. If you use other health apps, you can sync up using Apple Health and make sure your meals and snacks are automatically logged. The app also interacts with the Vitamix Smart Scale, which is a tool that helps you carefully measure your ingredients to manage your intake.
DWYM Fun Fact
If you enjoy a healthy smoothie or protein shake, you have William Grover Barnard to thank for that. Barnard, affectionately known as “Papa” to those close to him, is considered a pioneer in nutrition, as well as kitchen products. In the tough economic times leading up to the Great Depression, Barnard began traveling the country selling kitchen products. His travels introduced him to a new tool called a blender, and he was inspired to blend healthy ingredients for convenient consumption. This led to the invention of the “Vita-Mix,” which he introduced in 1937. The product gained widespread attention in 1949 when Barnard decided to use television to sell his blender. The result is widely considered to be the birth of the infomercial.
The Vitamix Blender Buying Guide
- If you find juicing or making protein shakes time consuming, consider making them in batches. Your juices and shakes can last at least a day when refrigerated, which means you’ll have multiple servings from each effort.
- Some Vitamix blenders are self-cleaning. This means you simply add a couple of drops of dish soap into the blender, then use the self-cleaning mode. Be sure to carefully check the cleaning instructions for the blender model you have.
- Whether you’re self-cleaning your blender or not, you’ll need to regularly take the blender apart for a thorough cleaning. Food particles can become lodged in areas you can’t reach by trying to clean it while it’s assembled.
- If the blender container becomes cloudy, a mixture of baking soda, vinegar and water can help clear things up. Use the mixture to fill the entire container, then let it all sit for one hour.
- Vitamix blenders come with a range of display styles. There are touchscreens, as well as different types of button setups. Pay close attention to the control panel before you buy.
- One great thing about some Vitamix blenders is that the containers are interchangeable. The base is designed to automatically recognize the change in containers and adjust speed and power accordingly.
- Some Vitamix blenders have noise-dampening technology built in. This keeps things quieter while the blender is in operation. This technology also keeps vibration to a minimum.
- Vitamix blenders vary in warranty periods. Although the blenders are known for their durability, you’ll want to check the warranty on the model you’re buying.
- A bonus tool that comes with some models is a mini-tamper. This tool lets you mash ingredients in the container, which can come in handy for thicker recipes. If your blender doesn’t come with a mini-tamper, you can buy one designed specifically for Vitamix containers.