VIPEK Modern Dark Gray Futon
Last updated date: June 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Futons and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Futon you should buy.
Update as March 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Futon for a detailed review of all the top futons.
In our analysis, the VIPEK VIPEK Modern Dark Gray Futon placed 8th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DIMENSIONS & LOAD CAPACITY: 72″(L) x 33.1″(W) x 31.9″(H); Weight Capacity: 660 lbs. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Enveloped in tailored fireproof linen upholstery, exquisite details elevate the design, including biscuit tufting, contrast stitching, and piped edges；filling material inside our sofa is brand new foam rather than recycled foam. CONVERTS INTO A BED: VIPEK futon sofa easily pulls-out to become a bed, providing sleeping space for guests and sleepovers, it is an excellent option for small spaces and well suited for your den, home office, or multi-purpose guest room. ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The futon sofa bed is designed for entertainment： the middle arm rest folds down with 2 cup holders, you can relax and enjoy a couple of beverages with your friends. ATTENTION: Be advised that photographing methods, light and screen settings may make the color and texture seem different between the product delivered to you and the one displayed in the picture.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Futons
When space is limited, you need to get creative. Futons are a great buy for small rooms, as they provide seating in the day and a place to sleep at night. Whether you’re interested in getting a futon for your child’s bedroom, spare room or dorm room, there are a few features you’ll want to consider.
Determine whether you want to purchase a full futon set or just the frame — which could be the case if you already have a mattress but need to upgrade the frame. Otherwise, as you’re shopping, look at both the frame and the mattress. Many modern futon mattresses are filled with foam or use an inner coil system.
As you browse the available frames, look for a model that’s sturdy and durable, as well as one that meets your weight requirements. For example, one model may only accommodate 300 pounds, while another has a weight capacity of 550 pounds.
Look at the style of the entire futon next. A faux leather mattress with a tufted design is great for an elegant space, while an acrylic-coated cotton mattress is better suited to a more casual space. Of course, color is also important. You’ll find futon mattresses in a wide range of fun colors, including burgundy, royal blue, khaki, cinnamon, teal, black and dark gray.
Opt for a futon set that has additional features that add to its functionality. There are sets with adjustable backs, as well as futons with built-in storage drawers underneath. You could easily keep an extra set of linens in the drawers for overnight guests.
The Futon Buying Guide
- Always check the futon’s product care label when it comes to cleaning the fabric. Many are listed as “spot clean only.”
- Use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner to keep the futon free of dust and pet hair.
- It’s a good idea to rotate and fluff a non-innerspring futon mattress every other month or so. Otherwise, the filling can lump up in a few spots, making the mattress uncomfortable to sleep on.
- Should your futon mattress begin to feel a bit hard over time, you can purchase a mattress pad to place over it.
- Check how much assembly is required before you buy. While most futons are quite easy to put together once they arrive, some are a bit more complicated and require that you have a set of tools on hand.
- When it comes to price, you’ll pay the least for models that only contain the futon’s frame and not the mattress. The Best Choice Products Brown Faux Leather Futon and the Magshion Futon Furniture Sleeper Chair have moderate cost that match most budgets, while others that have two added storage drawers that are built into the unit are able to command the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide