Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7
Last updated date: January 23, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Markers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Marker you should buy.
If you're searching for the perfect gift, consider giving a bottle of wine and the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7. Each set comes in an attractive gift box. Of course, you can keep the pens for yourself and use them as party favors or to leave your kids cute messages on their bathroom mirrors. In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Vino Marker Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Glass Marker for a detailed review of all the top glass markers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Haute Soiree wine gifts presents party supplies markers women men entertaining dinner party tasting Haute Soiree Vino Markers Washable Wine Glass Pens We love wine, and we love sharing it with friends! Have you ever been to a party and forgotten which wine charm belongs to you? We have, which is why we decided to create our Vino Markers... Using non toxic, food grade ink, your guests can personalize their glass with a name or drawing, and avoid the guesswork! You'll avoid confusion, do less dishes, and your guests are sure to appreciate the chance to express themselves artistically as they enjoy your party. The ink will stay on their glass for the whole night, but wipes away easily for simple cleanup. These fun, creative pens also make an excellent gift idea. Consider giving a pack of Vino Markers along with a bottle of wine for a gift your dinner party host will never forget! Do you have a wine lover in your life? Vino Markers make a perfect birthday or Christmas present - really let's be honest...any occasion or holiday is the perfect time for wine! Each pack of Vino Marker pens includes 7 markers, one silver, one red, one green, one blue, one purple and two gold pens. They come attractively packaged in a round gift box perfect for storing the markers. Vino Marker wine pens dry erase washable glass glasses personalize gift present housewarming A Perfect Present Idea Vino Marker wine pens make a perfect hostess and housewarming gift and are a great party favor or unique present idea. Since they come packaged in a cute and durable gift box package, they have an attractive presentation that you'll be proud to give for any occasion! Wine markers pens glass tasting party gift present Easy to Use, Easy to Clean For red wine, write anywhere on the glass. Just let it dry for 3 to 5 minutes and it will stay on for the life of the party. The ink will not smear even while holding your wine glass. For chilled white wine and cold drinks write on the base of the wine glass for best results. The ink washes off easily with warm soapy water. Never forget who's glass is yours again! wine glass markers for jars present gift vino pens eraseable labels Not just for wine! Use our Vino Markers to write on any glass surface - organize your pantry and label your jars and canned goods. cheese plate dinner party tasting hostess housewarming gift present wine marker pen Get Creative Hosting a dinner party or wine and cheese tasting event? Get creative! You can label a cheese plate or appetizer platter, or try writing your guests names on their dinner plate instead of using name cards. Vino Markers work great and clean up easy on porcelain, china and glazed ceramic dinnerware, as well as glass!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Markers
Did you know that glass markers not only work brilliantly on glass surfaces, but they can also be used on whiteboards, chalkboards, ceramic, metal and plastic surfaces as well? You can use them to label your guests’ drinks, present a lecture to a class or leave your child or spouse a loving message on the bathroom mirror. If you’re in the market for a set of glass markers, keep the following information in mind while you shop.
Choose a glass marker set that is non-toxic, especially if you are using it to label glasses, spices or other food items. The Reload Joy Metallic Glass Markers, Set of 5 meets this criterion. It’s also smudge-free and won’t be affected by condensation or the cooler temperatures produced by frozen beverages.
Decide what type of colored glass markers you’re looking for. You can opt for traditional plain colors, or a set like The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5, which features vibrant metallic colors.
Consider any extras the glass marker set may have to offer. For example, the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 comes in an attractive gift box. Other models include a microfiber cleaning cloth.
Check for any guarantees or warranties that protect your purchase. The GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 comes with a lifetime guarantee. If you’re unhappy with your purchase at any time or for any reason, you can request a full refund. Other companies offer everything from money-back guarantees to 100% satisfaction guarantees.
DYWM Fun Fact
Not only is it possible to come across glass funnels created by lightning striking sand, but you can also find glass made from rapidly solidified lava. Here are a few more interesting facts about glass:
- Glass doesn’t wear out, so it can be recycled an indefinite number of times.
- We all know recycling is good for the environment, but did you know recycled glass can result in a 20% reduction in air pollution?
- The largest collection of glass art exists at the Corning Museum of Glass in New York. They have an astounding 45,000 pieces of art made from glass.
The Glass Marker Buying Guide
- It is important to note that the markers can’t be wiped off of porous surfaces.
- To clean the marker off your glass, you can either use a microfiber cleaning cloth or a little warm water mixed with a drop of liquid dish detergent and a lint-free cloth.
- Some marker tips are wide and not good for creating detailed designs. If you desire to draw instead of simply writing out a name, you’ll want to look for a set of glass markers with a fine tip.
- You’ll need to use dark-colored markers on light surfaces and light-colored markers on dark surfaces. Otherwise, they will be hard to read.
- While glass markers are generally similar in price, you’ll find there are a few factors that influence the overall cost. The GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 is one of the cheapest sets on the market, as the markers are not metallic like many others. The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5 and the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 are slightly less than the more expensive Reload Joy Metallic Glass Markers, Set of 5, which comes with an extra microfiber cleaning cloth.