Vibe Gel Twin Memory Foam Mattress
Last updated date: October 1, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Twin Memory Foam Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Twin Memory Foam Mattress you should buy.
Editor's Note October 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Twin Memory Foam Mattress for a detailed review of all the top twin memory foam mattresses.
Gel-infused memory foam helps this mattress conform to your body no matter what position you're in. The gel also helps pull heat away from your body to keep you cool throughout the night. The memory foam provides natural protection against allergens, mold, bacteria and dust mites.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Vibe Vibe Gel Twin Memory Foam Mattress placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Good mornings, good feelings, good times, good Vibe. The Vibe 12-inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress combines two leading sleep technologies at an incredible value. Gel-infused memory foam keeps you cool during sleep and body-contouring memory foam reduces pressure points and properly aligns the spine. Gel draws heat away from the body and creates a cooler sleep surface and aids in preventing excessive tossing and turning so you can get a more restful night's sleep. The feel of this gel memory foam mattress is slightly plusher than a traditional firm mattress. Why Choose Vibe. The Vibe mattress is comprised of gel memory foam which supports every part of the body evenly and individually. Gel Memory foam automatically adjusts to your body’s weight and temperature. In addition to the slow, conforming response, Vibe offers complete, luxurious, and stress-free support. This can reduce pressure points and allow the spine to stay properly aligned in a neutral position. When you move in bed, memory foam gently 'fills in' and reshapes itself to your new sleeping posture and minimizes motion disturbance and transfers between partners. Benefits of Gel Memory Foam. The latest technology in gel memory foam mattress, this mattress is conforming, comfortable, and comes complete. A combination of 2 inches of gel memory foam with 3 inches of gel comfort foam provides the ultimate in breathability and heat displacement while 7 inches of high-density base foam beneath offers maximum support, pressure point relief, and proper spinal alignment. All this surrounded by a luxurious stretch knit cover, you may never want to leave your bed. Low-Cost Quality Solution for Good Sleep. The Vibe Mattress is a low-cost solution to more expensive branded memory foam beds and is a smart alternative without sacrificing quality, comfort, or support. Get it Right the First Time. It is also a good idea to know the size and the height of your mattress ahead of time to make sure you are ordering the correct size. Keep in mind that you should combine the height of your bed frame, foundation, or adjustable bed base with the height of your mattress to get a gauge of the how tall your sleep system will be.A Good Vibe Shipped to your Door. The Vibe Mattress ships compressed and roll-packed conveniently to your home. Set-up is easy, and you can sleep on it the same night. Vibe also uses Smart Packaging. Smart packaging reduces the carbon footprint in the manufacturers shipping process. Our advanced packaging technology means we can roll-pack our mattresses and ship them at one-third of the normal size. As a result of this process, we can ship more mattresses per delivery and reduce the amount of carbon emissions. A mattress that is roll-packed still retains its initial quality, as each will quickly recover and return to its original shape after being removed from its packaging. Buy With Confidence. The Vibe mattress s backed up by a 10-Year Manufacturer's Limited and is made using premium materials and skilled craftsmanship.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Twin Memory Foam Mattresses
If you have children, you’ll likely have a twin mattress somewhere in your home. But twin mattresses can also come in handy for guest beds in rooms you use for other purposes or for setting up your child in a dorm at college.
Thanks to memory foam technology, you can enjoy premium comfort in a compact form. There are plenty of twin mattresses that incorporate the latest designs that you find in queen- and king-size mattresses. You don’t even have to leave the house to find the perfect mattress to fit your needs. You just have to know the features that will best help you.
Memory foam can be incorporated in a mattress in a variety of ways. You’ll find many are infused with gel, which can help keep airflow going through the mattress. This will give you a comfortable sleeping experience while also keeping temperatures at a minimum. If you find that you sweat while you sleep, this can be a huge plus.
Another type of mattress combines memory foam with the classic innerspring coil mattress design that has been used for decades. This design puts a layer of memory foam on top, with the coil beneath. The combined effect packs in plenty of support while also giving you the comfort you get from memory foam.
But often the comfort of memory foam mattresses lies more in the way the memory foam is incorporated into the overall design. You’ll find the foam is typically layered in a way that not only provides optimum comfort but also supports you as you shift around throughout the night. Some mattresses include ridged foam, also known as egg-crate foam, to encourage airflow while also cushioning you as you sleep.
The very top layer of the mattress — the cover — also plays a role in how well the mattress performs. You’ll want one with a cover that doesn’t get in the way of the features you’re getting from the memory foam, especially if it’s infused with gel.
The Twin Memory Foam Mattress Buying Guide
- Memory foam does more than provide comfort. It should also build in shock absorbency, which means as you move around throughout the night, the mattress continues to conform to your shape.
- Allergens are a problem with mattresses. If you suffer from sensitivities to irritants like dust mites and mold, make sure you choose a mattress that promises hypoallergenic features.
- Twin mattresses come in varying profiles, which refers to their height. While the materials inside are more important than the height for comfort and support purposes, the difference between an 8-inch profile and a 12-inch profile can be pretty significant. You’ll also need to keep this metric in mind when you’re choosing bedding for your new mattress.
- You’ll sometimes see a mattress that advertises relief for certain “pressure points.” These points are the areas of your body that are most in contact with the mattress. When you’re sleeping on your side, those areas are your hip and shoulder, while stomach sleepers’ pressure points are the torso and shoulders. For back sleepers, those pressure points are the hips and lower back. Look for a design that will provide the most cushioning in the areas of your body that tend to press against the mattress.
- Even though sleeping on your stomach might seem like the most comfortable position, it can put quite a bit of strain on your neck and back. If you can’t break the habit, consider doing away with your pillow or maybe even moving the pillow to an area of your body that relieves pressure on your neck and back.
- There are two sizes of twin mattresses: standard and XL. Standard twins will simply be called “twin,” but XL will be labeled “twin XL.” A twin mattress is 39 inches by 74 inches, but it can sometimes be an inch longer, at 39 inches by 75 inches. Twin XL adds 4-5 more inches to the length, making it 39 inches by 80 inches. Twin XL mattresses are often popular with teens and young adults who need a narrower bed but are too tall for a standard twin.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide