Venustas Baby Beach Tent & Sun Shade, UPF 50+
Last updated date: March 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Tents For Babies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Tent For Babies you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beach Tent For Babies for a detailed review of all the top beach tents for babies.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the Venustas Baby Beach Tent & Sun Shade, UPF 50+ placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UV 50 + with SILVER COATED. DURABLE 190T WATERPOOF polyester+ bottom tear resistant 210D oxford fabric. 30% LARGER SPACE: spacious space with size of 83" L × 55" W × 47.5" H, 30% bigger than other beach tents at similar prices on the market (normally 70”L*50”W), which comfortably fits 3—4 people of family and easy to carry. EASY UP AND DOWN and Convenient to carry: Venustas sun shelter is much easier to fold than Pop-up tent. Setting up this Beach Tent is a fast and easy process which can be done in minute. The unique folding capability of this tent allows it to be taken down and stored anywhere. It could also fold into a portable carry bag. It’s so small that customers claim it could not be noticed even on their backpacks. 2020 UPGRADE DESIGN: Special SILVER COATED Fabric ensure that the coverage area of Anti-UV effects, keeping you and your family away from the damage of the strong sunshine. 4-sided ventilation design with 3 big mesh D-doors windows, provide excellent ventilation and cool for you. Floor extends 40 inches for extra activity room. 3 curtain could protect your privacy，4 strong tent stakes pegs and 2 additional Large sandbags keep the tent steady in the wind. PREMIUM QUALITY: New fiberglass frame is safer, more durable and rust free, which support tent stably stand by itself and keeps shape after long time use. Perfect fit any activities at park, beach, lake, camping, hiking, fishing or weekend trip, sporting events, music festivals or for just relaxing in the back yard or at home. NO WORRYS AT ALL: If for any reason, you are unhappy with our sun shelter, please contact us and we will refund you without any questions. Please feel free to purchase it!
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Tents For Babies
Heading to the beach with your baby is a delightful activity, but it’s important to ensure everyone stays safe in the sun. Babies will love feeling the sand running between their fingers and splashing around in the waves, but they can sometimes get too hot in the heat. That’s why it’s important to bring a beach tent for babies so they have a shady spot to cool off during the afternoon.
One of the most important things to consider is size. Do you want the tent to be big enough so that you can get in there and have a nap with your little one? Do you also need room in the tent for older kids? What kinds of things do you want to put in the tent, such as toys, towels and bags? Knowing this will help you select the right-sized tent for your baby.
Be sure to look at how easy the tent is to transport and set up. Does it fold into a small package so you can easily take it with you? Is it simple to set up with just a few steps or does have it have a lot of parts you have to assemble? An easy-to-use tent is key when you also have to look after your baby at the beach. You don’t want to spend half an hour just figuring out how to set your tent up.
The Beach Tent For Babies Buying Guide
- Sun protection is a key element you’ll need to consider when selecting a beach tent for babies. Does the tent offer any UV protection or does it just offer shade? If the tent only offers shade, be sure to apply sunscreen to your baby even if they are in the tent.
- Breathability and airflow is imperative when you’re inside a tent in the hot sun. Ensure the tent offers airflow so that it does not get hot and stuffy. Having the flexibility to open up walls of the tent is a good feature that will ensure everyone stays cool.
- If your little one loves the water but you want to keep them in the shade, opt for a baby beach tent that has a small built-in pool. This way, you can fill the pool with water to let your little one splash around, but they can remain in the shade.
- It can get pretty windy at the beach. Opt for a tent that comes with sand bangs you can fill to weigh it down so that it doesn’t blow away. Some also come with stakes and wind ropes so you can ensure the tent remains secure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide