Veno Bag Reusable Grocery Shopping Bags, 3-Pack
Last updated date: February 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reusable Grocery Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reusable Grocery Bag you should buy.
Editor's Note September 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Reusable Grocery Bag for a detailed review of all the top reusable grocery bags.
In our analysis of 76 expert reviews, the Veno Bag Veno Bag Reusable Grocery Shopping Bags, 3-Pack placed 15th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Practical and Great! These bags are so convenient and big, literally perfect for all errands! Made for the shopper with a soft spot for our planet, the collapsible box will have you looking and feeling fabulous every day of the week. Enjoy it as a storage bin, a grocery companion, and more. As form meets function, this box’s modern, subtle design makes it a great addition to every shopper’s arsenal. Because the environment is important to us: To make the collapsible box, we use PET, also known as Polyethylene Terephthalate. It’s one of the most common forms of plastic in the world, and it is recyclable – it is the most recycled plastic in the world. It is safe, strong, lightweight and flexible, which makes it ideal for plastic packaging, water bottles or… bags! So not only are our bags recyclable, but we use recycled bottles and other plastic products to manufacture them. Better products for greener results! A rigid frame: Its rigid frame, its reinforced bottom and sides keep the box upright, rendering the storage process as easy as it gets. The hard-bottom is easy to lift so you can fold it in a breeze. Folds flat: This collapsible box is there when you need it, and effortlessly stashable between uses. The issue with regular boxes is the space they take when unused. Problem solved with the collapsible box: fold it and stash it wherever you want in a few seconds for a lifetime of peace! Perfect Size: The collapsible box is ideal for grocery shopping and home storage, and it’s also perfect for day-trips at the beach or picnics in the park!
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reusable Grocery Bags
If you’re concerned about the environment, you’re probably looking for ways to reduce your household’s carbon footprint. One way to do that is to cut down on single-use plastics, which have been cited as a top contributor to environmental issues. In fact, we produce 300 million tons of plastic every year across the globe, 91 percent of which ends up either in landfills or discarded as litter.
Like other single-use plastics, grocery bags don’t break down easily. In fact, experts say they can take up to 1,000 years to fully degrade, and recycling isn’t a viable option because it costs more to recycle plastic bags than what they’re worth. Most curbside recycling programs ban grocery bags, forcing consumers to either toss them into the regular garbage or take them to a grocery store that accepts them for recycling.
Reusable grocery bags have become a great alternative to grocery store plastic. Not only are they more environmentally friendly, but they’re also easier to use. You can stand them up on the carousel and fill them, then slide them into your trunk to take home. Typically, you can squeeze far more groceries into each bag, resulting in fewer trips from your trunk to your kitchen when you arrive home. But there are a few things you need to consider when choosing grocery bags, including capacity and ease of use.
The Reusable Grocery Bag Buying Guide
- As you choose your grocery bags, picture the size of the carousels at your favorite grocery store. If you do self-checkout, you’ll need to be especially aware of whether your chosen bags will fit into the slots.
- Having bags with rigid sides is helpful, as they will hold the bag open while you’re loading and unloading them.
- When you aren’t shopping, you’ll need to store your bags. Some fold down to easily slide into your pantry or your trunk, while others fold up into small squares. You can also find bags that come with a zipper pouch to hold the bags between uses.
- The handles of your bag will come into play, as well. Longer handles are convenient for tossing over your shoulder, but shorter handles may give you more control. Remember that you’ll probably be toting heavy items like canned goods and gallons of milk, so choose a bag with reinforced handles and tear-resistant fabric.
- Insulated bags are bulkier and thicker, but they free you up to make a few stops on the way home without having to worry about your refrigerated and frozen items getting warm.
- Over time, your grocery bags will accumulate dirt and grime. Some bags can be tossed in the washing machine to clean, then line dried. Others will need to be wiped down.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide