Vekonn Ergonomic Handle Rust-Proof Glass Pitcher, 68-Ounce
Last updated date: February 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as February 18, 2022:
Checkout The Best Glass Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top .
Serve your guests freshly-squeezed orange juice in style with this glass pitcher. It has a large 68-fluid ounce capacity and is temperature safe between -4 and 302 degrees Fahrenheit. The stainless steel lid is a nice feature as well, as it keeps your juice nice and fresh.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Vekonn Ergonomic Handle Rust-Proof Glass Pitcher, 68-Ounce placed 1st when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Large capacity with elegant design: this 68 ounces large glass pitcher helps you save time, as you don’t have to refill it as often. It comes with a long handle brush that you can use to clean the pitcher easily and also a long mixing spoon you can use for glasses, cocktail shakers, taller cups and carafes. Borosilicate glass: It is made of food-grade borosilicate glass, which is lead-free and durable. Ergonomically designed handle makes it easy to hold and pour. Temperature safe for cold or hot: this glass water pitcher withstands temperature is -4℉ to 302℉ It’s stovetop safe and well-known for its low coefficients and high thermal resistance, thus safe for gas or electric stove use. You can pour boiling water or ice water into this pitcher safely. Functional rust-proof stainless-steel lid: 304 stainless steel lid features 2-way outlets with large holes and small holes for filtration. It’s quite multi-functional for family use. The food-grade rubber ring makes sure the lid is tight and does not fall off while pouring. Easy to wash: big mouth on the top can let you wash the pitcher with long handle brush or hands easily. If you’re not completely satisfied simply feel free to contact us at any time.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Lemonade, cold-brew coffee, sangria, hot tea — you can make an endless roster of delicious beverages with glass pitchers, which come in as many shapes and sizes as the liquids you can store in them. Choose from the most classic round-bodied variety that doesn’t come with a lid. Or go for one that’s equipped with features like a stainless-steel lid with a filter for straining, a lockable, no-drip lid or scale lines for measuring liquids.
Some of the most advanced pitchers are made of heat-resistant glass, allowing users to store hot and cold beverages. There are even options that are stovetop safe and double as a tea kettle.
Which pitcher is best for you truly depends on how you plan to use it. If you’re looking for a party-ready option to craft your own big-batch cocktails like sangria or margaritas, look for one with a capacity of at least 68 ounces. Or if you plan to make teas or infuse water and other beverages with fruits or herbs, get one with a straining lid.
The Buying Guide
- Heat-safe pitchers are often made from borosilicate glass, which contains boron trioxide, a material that allows for a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. Because it won’t crack under extreme temperature changes, the material is often used in glassware produced for laboratories, wineries and restaurants.
- Don’t use your glass pitcher on the stovetop or put it in the dishwasher unless the manufacturer’s instructions indicate it is safe to do so. And even if the product is heat-safe, it may not be suitable for prolong exposure to high temperatures (for example, you may be able to store hot coffee and tea but can’t use it on the stove).
- If you’re shopping for a pitcher with a lid, pay attention to what material the top is made from; ones made from glass or stainless steel are often more durable and less likely to contain toxins those constructed with plastic.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide