Vega Protein & Greens, Chocolate
Last updated date: October 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Vega Protein and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Vega Protein you should buy.
Update as October 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Vega Protein for a detailed review of all the top vega protein.
Get your greens and a serving of protein with this Vega powder. It is keto diet friendly and vegan. It’s easy to shake or blend with liquid or bake into treats.
In our analysis of 63 expert reviews, the Vega Protein & Greens, Chocolate placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Looking for more than just protein powder? Deliciously smooth, Vega Protein & Greens helps add effortless nutrition with 20 grams of vegetable protein plus real, plant-based food ingredients like spinach and kale. Vega chocolate protein powder contains all nine essential amino acids from vegan pea protein, brown rice protein and sacha inchi protein. Start your day with plants by shaking up one serving of Vega Protein & Greens with 1 ½ cups of of ice water or blend a scoop into your favorite smoothie recipe for a smooth, subtly sweet taste. Vega Protein & Greens is non-GMO Project Verified, vegetarian, vegan certified, low-glycemic, gluten-free, and without dairy or soy ingredients. Try Vega Protein & Greens in delicious Vanilla, Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Berry, Coconut Almond, Tropical or Plain Unsweetened. This product is keto-friendly. We recommend adding coconut oil to your favorite smoothie or shake for a little extra fat. Not a medical food.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Vega Protein
Vega protein is a plant-based protein powder that is packed full of nutrition. Each serving of Vega protein powder contains vitamins, minerals, fiber, probiotics, greens, and a large amount of plant-based protein. If you’re considering changing your diet to focus on more plant-based foods and moving away from meats, cheese and egg, then Vega is a good choice. The protein in this powder is derived from peas, hemp, flaxseed and other plant foods and will compliment your vegan or vegetarian diet. Plus, if you’re working out at the gym and looking for a post-workout meal that’s quick and easy, Vega protein can help you to repair and rebuild muscle with its nutritional properties.
There are a number of ways you can enjoy Vega protein. One of the most common ways is to make a protein shake. All you have to do is mix a serving of Vega protein with water or any unsweetened non-dairy beverage, such as almond milk or oat milk. You can also add in a few ice cubes if you want your shake to be cold. Another way to enjoy Vega protein is with other ingredients like peanut butter, cacao nibs, coconut flakes and more. You can add everything into a blender and whiz it till you have a thick and delicious smoothie.
The Vega Protein Buying Guide
- Vega protein is available in different-sized packaging. Consider how often you will be using it so that it doesn’t go bad by the expiry date. Vega protein is shelf-stable, so it does not need to be kept in the fridge.
- You may be tempted to make your protein shake ahead of time, such as the night before an early-morning workout, so it’s ready for you when you need it. However, this isn’t a good idea because Vega protein powder contains flaxseed. This ingredient actually thickens up when mixed with liquid, so your shake will be too thick if you leave it for a few hours. This is why it’s best to make your Vega protein shake right before you drink it. You can also purchase Vega protein powder in single-serving sizes that are portable and easy to use. Or you can make your own single servings by placing the right amount of powder in a to-go bottle or cup, and mixing with water when ready to drink.
- If you’re looking to build muscle, then timing is important. The best time to drink your Vega protein powder shake is within one hour after your workout. This is the optimal time because this is when your muscles are receptive, looking to be repaired and fed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide