Vdomus Tempered Glass Bathroom Shelf
Last updated date: August 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bathroom Shelves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bathroom Shelf you should buy.
Update as August 12, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bathroom Shelf for a detailed review of all the top bathroom shelves.
If you're searching for an elegant bathroom shelf with simple clean lines. This model is your best bet. It has a towel rack, as well as a thick glass shelf, which can be used to hold everything from perfume to shampoo. It's also durable, rustproof and easy to install.
In our analysis, the Vdomus Vdomus Tempered Glass Bathroom Shelf placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Vdomus, make everyday organizing easier! A brand that creates thoughtful way to store, stack and sort everything in your home. Vdomus is a professional manufacturer of bathroom shelves and has been working for years to design nice home products for thousands of American families. And we continuously freshen our product lines to meet more customers' requirements. KITCHEN ORGANIZER: This large wall shelf transforms the wasted space into a spacious storage area. Simple and clean lines paired with polished metal texture, this shelf will also give a touch of elegant to your bathroom! MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Measuring 15.2 by 4.5 in, holds up to 20 lbs, so even heavy and awkwardly sized bottles will fit on this shelf. Rail keeps contents from falling down, towel bar holds your favourite towels. DURABLE: The tempered glass shelf is extra thick of 0.3 in, can resist most occasional impact, gives the best protection for you and your family. The bracket and towel bar are made of authentic space aluminum, 100% rustproof, ideal for using in the humid bathroom environment. EASY INSTALLATION: It comes with all needed accessories and an instruction, you could start installation once you have received the package.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bathroom Shelves
Houzz conducted a summary on bathroom trends in 2016. They discovered that 46% of the participants were so tired of looking at their old bathrooms that they decided to renovate them. Instead of spending a fortune on a large bathroom remodel, homeowners could consider swapping out a few affordable accessories, like a bathroom shelf. This will give the room a whole new look without the big price tag.
When shopping for a new bathroom shelf, you need to decide whether you’re looking for a functional unit or a fashionable one. In some cases, you’ll be able to find a shelf that meets both of these criteria.
To get the most use out of your bathroom shelf, you’ll want to look for a model with more than one tier that also offers a towel rack. The Soduku Floating Wall Mounted Bathroom Shelves is a good choice, as it’s completely customizable. There are two floating shelves, which means you can install them on top of each other, next to each other, or at a diagonal angle. The towel rack can also be placed directly under the shelf or mounted right on the wall.
Check the width of the bathroom shelves next, as well as their weight capacity. You want to make sure they will fit the items you need to store. For example, the Petaflop Rustic Wood Floating Bathroom Shelves has a width of 4.8 inches, which is plenty of space to hold shampoo, conditioner and a hair dryer. If you prefer, you can use this shelving unit in the kitchen to store your cookbooks, vases and cooking oils.
Review the construction materials used to make the shelf, so you know it’s going to last for many years to come. Towel bars made from authentic space aluminum are a good choice, as they are completely rustproof. This is important in bathrooms as they’re exposed to a great deal of moisture. Peter’s Goods 2-Tier Rustic Floating Bathroom Shelf uses solid cedar wood in its design, which provides a sturdy surface that won’t buckle under the weight of your items. In fact, it’s capable of holding up to 50 pounds of weight.
Style is also important, as you want your bathroom to follow a cohesive design aesthetic or color pattern. The MBQQ Rustic Industrial Pipe Bathroom Shelf is perfect for anyone looking for a piece that has a vintage feel. It goes great with both a rustic theme and an industrial vibe. Bathroom shelves made of glass are a better choice if you’re creating an elegant space. Models made using wooden shelves offer a choice of finishes, such as rustic white, matte black and antiqued black silver, so you can choose the finish that best fits the space.
The Bathroom Shelf Buying Guide
- While some of the bathroom shelves come pre-assembled, you will need to install all of them yourself. Make sure the unit you’re interested in comes with all the required mounting gear or you’ll end up needing to visit the hardware store before you can install it. If the included directions look a bit complicated, head to YouTube for a visual of how to install the shelf.
- Since bathroom shelves are designed to withstand moisture, you’ll be able to wipe them down with a gentle all-purpose cleaner and a lint-free cloth. You can dust the shelves in between cleanings to keep them looking their best.
- There are bathroom shelving units to meet every budget. The prices vary based on construction materials, number of tiers and the complexity of the shelf’s design. The Petaflop Rustic Wood Floating Bathroom Shelves is very affordable and extremely versatile. The Soduk Floating Wall Mounted Bathroom Shelves and the Peter’s Goods 2-Tier Rustic Floating Bathroom Shelf are both moderately priced. You’ll pay the most for the MBQQ Rustic Industrial Pipe Bathroom Shelf, which offers a unique design that looks great in just about any room in your home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide